PC When did you know Terraria and how did you know about Terraria.

XymalitePH

Skeletron Prime
Tell me how did you know Terraria, and when did you know Terraria?

ME: Back on May 18, 2017, I am searching a game similar to Minecraft. Then after a few searching, the Play Store gave me the world's most addictive game evah!!!

(bad grammar? let me know in the comments ahahhhahaahahahahahah)

A few years back. Don’t remember the exact date. I had known about terraria for a while and got it. How did i know of it? Well, one of my fav youtube channels also uploaded terraria alongside other stuff. I didn’t watch it at first, but one day i misclicked into a terraria video and thought ”Wow, this is actually really intresting.”
Best. Misclick. Ever.

For me, it was early 2012 that I found out about it, a friend played it and suggested i give it a go. as soon as it was released to Xbox 360, I played it. I got into pc terraria in 2014. By early 2017, 2nd day of year to be exact, I decided to get it on steam to use steams multiplayer features and i continue to play it to this day, a lot with friends. No joke though, terraria feels like a completely new game when you get it on steam and use multiplayer, playing with a friend changes your whole play style and everything.

I think one time my cousins were playing Terraria, and I wanted to see what it was (I can't remember what version of the game it was or what year it was). I watched them fight Skeletron and I thought it was a really cool game. I looked on the wiki that night and saw all of the amazing stuff the game had to offer. I got it for the Xbox 360 (and the PSVita later on). I bought the PC version because I got tired of waiting for 1.3 on console, and seeing my cousins fight the Moon Lord was what made me want it so bad. Terraria is the reason why I even have a Steam account today!

I watched my godfathers son play it somewhere around 2013 or so. Never knew the name of it until I saw the title somewhere. Then bought for the wiiu when it came out for it

I originally saw it when I was a XBOX player, one of my friends showed me it and we played it together all day long, now that I dont play XBOX i've returned to terraria after a few years, can't say I love it any less than before.

I found it through a Super Mario Bros X forum, when topics about Terraria started popping up.

I pirated it, later bought it, now the community is mostly dead or are wageslaves.
Figures.

Back
Top Bottom