tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
So Yharon is not dropping Soul Fragments. And neither are her Treasure bags.... is this a bug or intentional?? I'm in Expert mode btw.
Yeah, me too, but in other way. With EoW drops the bag, but it have only the expert accesorie. Other things do not drop. This happens with other bosses, too.
I think it is a bug

Maybe just the plague hive and heart of elements seeing as how one of the hearts materials is dropped by plaguebringer Goliath plus when the toxic heart upgrades to the plague hive its backlash is active less often so it would make sense for it to have a upgrade that no longer has the backlash of being blinded and weakened while at the same time just those 2 combined would not bee too op
OK then just do pairs
heart of elemental + plague hive = plague elemental
Draedon's Heart + the sponge = absorbent heart
the Amalgam + the core of the blood god = the spirit of evil

I believe i found a mod conflict with the Kalciphoz rpg mod, where the perforator hive doesn't spawn the first perforator untill its at 25% i think?

Can someone give me tips on supreme calamitas? I DIE EVERYTIME. Do i need stronger gear because I only have Yharon gear

Can someone give me tips on supreme calamitas? I DIE EVERYTIME. Do i need stronger gear because I only have Yharon gear

Too add onto Link's tip...

Learn the boss. Not what they are, not the lore, but how they act in battle. Learn the battle itself. SCalamitas is an intense battle and a difficult process. The boss follows a pattern, it's best to know what to expect. Also, I'd suggest having the boss health bar mod, as it'll make tracking the different phases much, much easier!

Too add onto Link's tip...

Learn the boss. Not what they are, not the lore, but how they act in battle. Learn the battle itself. SCalamitas is an intense battle and a difficult process. The boss follows a pattern, it's best to know what to expect. Also, I'd suggest having the boss health bar mod, as it'll make tracking the different phases much, much easier!
What he said

My friend was fighting Cryogen in the ice biome, but most of her biome is pink ice, seeing that the Hallow generated directly into it. Cryogen spawned, and the fight went normally except for the fact that she couldn't hit Cryogen. Its hitbox vanished, as if she left the biome. Does this happen for anyone else? It seems a little unfair to go against the boss progression and be forced to beat one of the Mechanical Bosses just to clentaminate the ice biome back to purity...

Hey! I just wanted to ask if the lunarian bow got changed or something, because as I saw in an 1 year old video, the arrows pierced the enemies. Also, we are currently doing an expert playthrough and we just defeated WoE, currently I'm the ranger of the team, but I'm not sure what kind of equipment I should go for right now. If anyone could give me some tips, it would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom