Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DEFINITELY NOT!!!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

CyberLinkX

Steampunker
I tried Deep Paint on a Tree and it didn't work!o_O This is annoying, because I want to paint leaves autumn colors for Halloween!:hoppinjack: What do you think? Should it be fixed?

The whole paint system is :red:ing buggy in mobile and it annoys me so much. Sometimes you can see the proper color in the little magnifier, but not on the actual game world. Moving around can cause one paint color to show on all painted blocks. It is such a mess.

Edit: added proof image (my full image in on page 3 of 2nd anniversary contest submission thread)
Screenshot_2016-10-18-06-08-28.png

There are 3 separate bugged colors in this image pointed out.
1. Top images you'll see red brick painted deep blue, however you will see a strip of "deep green" even tho that is a teleporter's color.
2. Around the campfire you will see between top and bottom that the lower pics show deep red paint instead of the blue shown in the top, the deep red is actually the color used on ebonbrick and dungeon brick under the house.
3. The staircase in the lower pics show blue and purple honeyplatforms, however only deep blue paint was used.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom