Xbox One Any Fix to the world transfer issue or cut off screens yet?

YCD

Terrarian
  1. Hello!! I’m an Xbox1 player who recently purchased the game after owning it on my 360. My character transferred with no issue but my world will not appear, even after saying the upload was a success. And as for the issue with the screen

Attachments

• 6BA43CBB-1B97-4D91-BB8B-D658CEDCFF98.jpeg
    6BA43CBB-1B97-4D91-BB8B-D658CEDCFF98.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 115
  1. Hello!! I’m an Xbox1 player who recently purchased the game after owning it on my 360. My character transferred with no issue but my world will not appear, even after saying the upload was a success. And as for the issue with the screen
Hi there @YCD, I’ve been seeing others not be able to bring their world over (bringing player over works fine like you mentioned). I encourage you to send it in as a bug here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Make sure to mention which update version you’re on so the devs know you are up to date, and that it’s still a problem.

For your screen getting cut off, it is still something to look for in your tv settings. Look for something that might say “overscan”, “picture size”, or “aspect ratio”. All TVs are different so it might be called something similar.

Hi there @YCD, I’ve been seeing others not be able to bring their world over (bringing player over works fine like you mentioned). I encourage you to send it in as a bug here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Make sure to mention which update version you’re on so the devs know you are up to date, and that it’s still a problem.

For your screen getting cut off, it is still something to look for in your tv settings. Look for something that might say “overscan”, “picture size”, or “aspect ratio”. All TVs are different so it might be called something similar.

I, myself, have spent around 30 minutes over the corse of two days looking for this setting. I have tried all the options and even found a setting to change my screen into a shade of blue.
However, I can not find, for the life of me, what option that you could be talking about.
No “Overscan”, “picture size”, or “aspect ratio.”
I even went into my xbox settings and couldn’t find a single thing.
You know how there are games that have that option at the beginning to adjust the screen boundaries?
Please add something like this, if you can, to the options in the game.
We shouldn’t need to change the screen settings on our tv’s to play Terraria, especially if it takes this long to find it for people who know nothing about tv settings.

I, myself, have spent around 30 minutes over the corse of two days looking for this setting. I have tried all the options and even found a setting to change my screen into a shade of blue.
However, I can not find, for the life of me, what option that you could be talking about.
No “Overscan”, “picture size”, or “aspect ratio.”
I even went into my xbox settings and couldn’t find a single thing.
You know how there are games that have that option at the beginning to adjust the screen boundaries?
Please add something like this, if you can, to the options in the game.
We shouldn’t need to change the screen settings on our tv’s to play Terraria, especially if it takes this long to find it for people who know nothing about tv settings.
Sorry to hear this @O RainKnight O, I also think it would be good if this option was added to the game. I am not sure if that is in the plans or not.

If you want to post your tv make and model I can try to help research if it has a setting for you - I have heard that some older tvs may not have the setting.

Sorry to hear this @O RainKnight O, I also think it would be good if this option was added to the game. I am not sure if that is in the plans or not.

If you want to post your tv make and model I can try to help research if it has a setting for you - I have heard that some older tvs may not have the setting.

It’s an Emerson TV, but the other info I can’t help very much. I can send an image.

Attachments

• AAEB1348-7ABA-4A70-A812-DDFE821D2948.jpeg
    AAEB1348-7ABA-4A70-A812-DDFE821D2948.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 127
Back
Top Bottom