tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hello, can we please get rid of the whole "summons do less damage when you have non-summon weapon." It feels like I am forced to just rely on summons, who are by the way aren't really good at targeting. I spent 30 minutes killing hive mind with only summons on deathmode, if i had a bow or staff that didn't reduce my summons damage, i could've just use it to kill the things that provided the defence to the hive. The whole thing feels like you hate the summoner class. So please remove that feature. Dealing normal damage while your summons deal normal damage isn't so ground-breaking.

Helpp! I just beat Moon Lord and used the Celestial Onion, but it didn't do anything! I restarted the game, and still nothin. However, when i check my inventory with an inventory editor, there are seven accessory slots, listed like Normal accessory Normal accessory Normal accessory Normal accessory Normal accessory Expert accessory Unknown accessory "unknown" being the one from Calamity. If i try to cheat an item into it, nothing happens. Maybe it is interfering with a mod? I have Thorium, Tremor, Calamity, Fargo's Mutant, QoL Recipes and Rebranded, Boss Checklist, More Accessories, imkSushi's, Magic Storage, Omniswing, and What Mod is this From. Im really confused, if anyone can help me pls man i beg you.

It's most likely an issue with your screen resolution, because the Celestial Onion slot draws below the Expert one. The way I usually access it is by disabling the minimap before entering the inventory screen.

Hello, can we please get rid of the whole "summons do less damage when you have non-summon weapon." It feels like I am forced to just rely on summons, who are by the way aren't really good at targeting. I spent 30 minutes killing hive mind with only summons on deathmode, if i had a bow or staff that didn't reduce my summons damage, i could've just use it to kill the things that provided the defence to the hive. The whole thing feels like you hate the summoner class. So please remove that feature. Dealing normal damage while your summons deal normal damage isn't so ground-breaking.

Okay, but they also do increased damage when holding a summon weapon or an item that doesn't deal damage at all, such as placeable items or ingredients. I suggest making use of the right click function summoning weapons have, as they can be used to target individual enemies based on whatever you use right click nearest to. They will ignore all others until you either unselect them, or select another enemy.

You picked Revengeance mode. Either rely on your summons entirely, as you are a summoner (which should result in a faster fight if you do that) or pick another class. That's how that works.

Last edited:
Can someone help me? me and my friend are playing this mod and we are at yharn. When we get to around 50k hp he just dies and we get a treasure bag and we get a message "you are not worthy, get the darksun fragments to show your worth" or something along those lines. but when we do the solar eclipse nothing happens. please help

Can someone help me? me and my friend are playing this mod and we are at yharn. When we get to around 50k hp he just dies and we get a treasure bag and we get a message "you are not worthy, get the darksun fragments to show your worth" or something along those lines. but when we do the solar eclipse nothing happens. please help
Mothron is supposed to drop darksun frags.

Try checking out the conditions to it says that

what's your guys' fav boss
The Unholy Insurgency(Profaned Guardians and Providence), The Scourges of the Universe(Sentinels and DoG) The Pests of the Cosmos(Astrageldon Slime and Astrum Deus) and finally, the Raw, Unfiltered Calamity(Brimstone Elemental, Calamitas and Ravager)(YES, I KNOW I used @DM DOKURO's song titles, but I think they sound good, because @DM DOKURO is an AMAZING Composer!)

It's most likely an issue with your screen resolution, because the Celestial Onion slot draws below the Expert one. The way I usually access it is by disabling the minimap before entering the inventory screen.
I tried that, and it didn't work. I'm playing in 1080p completely zoomed out, and it didn't show up. I found out i had a 7th accessory slot thing from More Accessories and kinda just gave up on Calamity's, but thank you for the help. I'll probably try it on another character, and see if the problem still persists.

Quick Question: Is Yharim Post-Draedon or Pre-Draedon? I know he'll be a boss(thanks to @DM DOKURO), I just want to know because there are many sources stating that Draedon is Post-Yharim, so I'm confused

Last edited:
Is there a prehardmode version of the Aquatic Scourge? Because I'm sure I just saw one in the sulphorous sea quickly phase into the world before I quickly went "WTF." and teleported before I found out what it could do....I haven't even fought EoC yet, let alone the wall...and heres me thinking the mountain goat thrashers where bad.

Is there a prehardmode version of the Aquatic Scourge? Because I'm sure I just saw one in the sulphorous sea quickly phase into the world before I quickly went "WTF." and teleported before I found out what it could do....I haven't even fought EoC yet, let alone the wall...and heres me thinking the mountain goat thrashers where bad.

It spawns at any point until you've killed it once. That's the hardmode version, I wouldn't advise attacking it unless you're up for a pretty bad time. :D

There’s the Desert Scourge, but I don’t think there’s any Pre-HM Abyss scourge enemy.

Okay, but they also do increased damage when holding a summon weapon or an item that doesn't deal damage at all, such as placeable items or ingredients. I suggest making use of the right click function summoning weapons have, as they can be used to target individual enemies based on whatever you use right click nearest to. They will ignore all others until you either unselect them, or select another enemy.

You picked Revengeance mode. Either rely on your summons entirely, as you are a summoner (which should result in a faster fight if you do that) or pick another class. That's how that works.
They don't do increased damage, they do their normal damage. Also can't rely on somebody other than thyself, even if you are a summoner, because summons tend to get stuck

It wasn't the sprite for the desert scorge. I've done him, different head, more blue.
anyway looked on the wiki, for some reason it can spawn sometimes prehardmode.....I guess if someones feeling insane...so glad my butterflies didn't attack it to trigger it though.

Something weird happened to my sulphuric ocean...

Attachments

• 20180522192542_1.jpg
    20180522192542_1.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 356
  • 20180522192548_1.jpg
    20180522192548_1.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 381
  • 20180522192557_1.jpg
    20180522192557_1.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 370
Back
Top Bottom