Godly stacks of items

Helkio

Terrarian
I will be able to get any huge stack of a specific item, If you have atleast three of the item you want a stack of!

10000.jpg
i have a pic of me and a godly amount of rainbow bricks xd
j6ep6JA

Last edited:
Hi Helkio. I can tell what you are doing is iligenimate, based on a familiar sounding glitch of 3 items and duplication and the stack size. Such trading is not allowed on the fourms, and if it were, would go in the Terraria buying/selling/shops.

I will be able to get any huge stack of a specific item, If you have atleast three of the item you want a stack of!
View attachment 200661 i have a pic of me and a godly amount of rainbow bricks xd
j6ep6JA
Hi @Helkio, I’ve moved this to the Trading section of the forum. One thing to keep in mind though, is that obvious hacked stacks are discouraged. If you’d like to trade for items that you’ve gathered through regular methods feel free.

Here is more info from our rules...
Illegitimate, also known as "hacked", items are strongly discouraged. Members are asked to sell items gathered only through legitimate, in-game methods. Please have the courtesy to keep hacked items to oneself and respect others' desire to play the game as intended.
—————————
Hi Helkio. I can tell what you are doing is iligenimate, based on a familiar sounding glitch of 3 items and duplication and the stack size. Such trading is not allowed on the fourms, and if it were, would go in the Terraria buying/selling/shops.
Hi @TheWorfer27, in the future, please just report an issue and then carry on. That means not addressing it in the thread. Once you report something, the forum staff will consider if it needs attention. Thanks.

Hi @Helkio, I’ve moved this to the Trading section of the forum. One thing to keep in mind though, is that obvious hacked stacks are discouraged. If you’d like to trade for items that you’ve gathered through regular methods feel free.

Here is more info from our rules...

—————————

Hi @TheWorfer27, in the future, please just report an issue and then carry on. That means not addressing it in the thread. Once you report something, the forum staff will consider if it needs attention. Thanks.
Gotcha. I'll keep that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom