Items A miniscule, tiny, amazingly small change that would make post-plantera 999% better.

Yes?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Conjo344

Queen Slime
It should be possible to convert crafted Chlorophyte armor to Spectre, Shroomite, and Turtle.

It feels like this part of Post-Plantera is really monotonous, having to spend at least half an hour gathering 300 Chlorophyte after already having crafted the entire normal set. For 1.3.6, could we please have an option to convert it straight to the armor we need, without having to mine for more Chlorophyte?

Yeah, It's annoying that you have to mine Chlorophyte again for the Shroomite and Spectre sets. Hence why I usually skip the whole Chlorophyte tier. Because I'll need these bars for later on.

I like this suggestion. It certainely makes the progression easier.

Like how Turtle Armour is used to craft Beetle Armour? I don't quite see the problem with mining the Chlorophyte Ore, but there is a precedent for armour being used in recipes for new armour.

I never found mining for Clorophyte hard, especially compared to farming for Glowing Mushrooms for Shroomite. Also wouldnt that not work since Clorophyte is pre plantera but half of the armour that uses it is post plantera?

I never found mining for Clorophyte hard, especially compared to farming for Glowing Mushrooms for Shroomite. Also wouldnt that not work since Clorophyte is pre plantera but half of the armour that uses it is post plantera?
Turtle armor is Pre-Plantera
Shroomite armor is converted at an autohammer
Ectoplasm is post-plantera

And I agree, mining for Chlorophyte isn't hard, but having to mine for it twice is just plain boring.

I suppose, my real issue is that I feel there are already too many aspects of hardmode that only exist for pretty much one thing and I always liked the idea of clorophyte being useful right up to near the end of hardmode, it would be a bit of a shame if the whole clorophyte growing mechanic ended up being in service of just being mined once and then it just sits there to be made into bullets. Like how Life Fruits exist to just be sold once you max your health.

Of course that's likely just me, Ive realised in gaming I'm willing to give up some convenience to feel more immersed in a game, I'd give an example but all the ones in my head now are related to pokemon.

Hmm... Sounds like someone better start making a mod!

(As in me, I'll add this to my mod feature list!)

Back
Top Bottom