tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
They don't do increased damage, they do their normal damage. Also can't rely on somebody other than thyself, even if you are a summoner, because summons tend to get stuck

The tooltip will say they do normal damage. The summons however WILL get a buff in damage. Here's some actual textual evidence for a source...

464eb49aa1.png

That can be found on this entry of the Calamity Mod wiki: https://calamitymod.gamepedia.com/Revengeance_Mode
You can find it as the last bullet point in "General changes."

Beyond that, you know you can uh... cancel the summon buff and resummon, right? Most summons allow you to directly resummon them anyways, and all summons can and will phase through walls if you get too far away (which is to say most likely a few tiles off screen from you for most monitors.)

Is it intended that Divine Geodes are just dropped by Expert Mode Providence?

Since that would mean that you have to skip two armors in normal mode - Tarragon and Auric Tesla.

The tooltip will say they do normal damage. The summons however WILL get a buff in damage. Here's some actual textual evidence for a source...

464eb49aa1.png

That can be found on this entry of the Calamity Mod wiki: https://calamitymod.gamepedia.com/Revengeance_Mode
You can find it as the last bullet point in "General changes."

Beyond that, you know you can uh... cancel the summon buff and resummon, right? Most summons allow you to directly resummon them anyways, and all summons can and will phase through walls if you get too far away (which is to say most likely a few tiles off screen from you for most monitors.)
Or you know, we can make normal summon damage with normal non-summon weapon damage. Targeting with staff is not as useful as you described it to be. I wish i could get a petition (don't take this seriously) or something. Also mod has so little summon weapons, but that is another complain for another time

Calamity great mod
[doublepost=1527083878,1527083679][/doublepost]It Would be nice if there was more Pre-hard mode items such as Summons, Swords and Accessories.

I searched but couldn't find an answer

I'm playing mediumcore and every time I died another revengeance token would spawn. It was really annoying

Is that supposed to happen? My inventory ended up filled with the tokens and I activated revengeance mode accidentally lol

I searched but couldn't find an answer

I'm playing mediumcore and every time I died another revengeance token would spawn. It was really annoying

Is that supposed to happen? My inventory ended up filled with the tokens and I activated revengeance mode accidentally lol

If you go softcore that doesn't happen, MountainDrew updates this quite a lot so just wait, I'm sure they will fix it or will have an explanation..

Quick Question: Is Yharim Post-Draedon or Pre-Draedon? I know he'll be a boss(thanks to @DM DOKURO), I just want to know because there are many sources stating that Draedon is Post-Yharim, so I'm confused

From what I'm aware of, Yharim is fought prior to Draedon.

DS-C-Evil Boss 2-SG
Cryo-BE-AS-Cal-L&S-Astralgeldon-AD-PB-R
PG-P-Sentinels-Polter-Dog-Bumble-Yharon-SCal (I think they're pre Yharim, don't know)-Yharim-Draedon-Goozma.

I think Goozma's post Draedon, that's what I've heard. But I may be wrong.

And I don't know where Andromeda fits in. Assuming they're going through with...her.

So if there are going to be bosses after SCal, what's going to happen with the hit counter? Is it going to stay and be kept on the bosses past her, stay on just SC, or be removed if SC becomes part of the boss progression?

Or you know, we can make normal summon damage with normal non-summon weapon damage. Targeting with staff is not as useful as you described it to be. I wish i could get a petition (don't take this seriously) or something. Also mod has so little summon weapons, but that is another complain for another time

I dunno man, all I know is you picked a harder difficulty mode. This isn't expert mode, all classes have to use different tactics than they did before to handle Revengeance bosses. It sucks to deal with the decrease in damage for other classes, and it makes crafting summons basically useless, but I suggest taking advantage of the few, but useful, summoning accessories found in this mod as well, such as the Spirit Generator, which is pretty useful in pre-hardmode. Maybe that'll make the experience somewhat easier?

DS-C-Evil Boss 2-SG
PG-P-Sentinels-Polter-Dog-Bumble-Yharon-SCal (I think they're pre Yharim, don't know)-Yharim-Draedon-Goozma.

And I don't know where Andromeda fits in. Assuming they're going through with...her.
Odd, you'd think Yharim would be last, as he's the most important figure in the Mod

The only person stronger than a tyrant is the person who gave him his power.
When you put it that way, It makes sense; I still want Yharim to be the True Final Boss, and NOT Goozma, because sure, Goozma would be powerful, but probably not as powerful as him

But that's just my opinion

DS-C-Evil Boss 2-SG

Yeah made a post recently about this after looking it up confirming your suspicions; TV Tropes had and article featuring info released by the devs themselves! Plus @DM DOKURO helped by mentioning the order in his Coffee Break Videos!

i guess Goozma is more of a sideboss, like, oh yeah SCal, Draedon and Yharim are the 3 big figures of the mod and thus they are the final bosses but Goozma is more of like the Omega Weapons in Final Fantasy, they arent part of the plot (most of the time) and instead represent an extra challenge for players.

im more curious about if they're gonna add Andromeda taking in account she could very well be the Omega Weapon of this mod compared to Goozma.

Back
Top Bottom