Texture Pack Boss retextures (Eye Of Cthulhu so far)

Is the eye good?

• yeah

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • eh

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SD8bit

Terrarian
Hello these are my first texture edits for this game and I have the idea of retexturing/redesigning some of the bosses or at least some of the pre-hardmode ones.
So far I've made the EOC and EOW.

Previews:

eyes 2.png

worm.png

Attachments

• Bosses.zip
    64 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
Interesting...
I think it could use a little more shading. It doesn't fit in at all with the terraria style.
Don't get me wrong, having your own style is good, but if you use your own style, you should incorporate elements of Terraria's style of pixel art because it's a texture pack that edits part of the game rather than the whole game.

Interesting...
I think it could use a little more shading. It doesn't fit in at all with the terraria style.
Don't get me wrong, having your own style is good, but if you use your own style, you should incorporate elements of Terraria's style of pixel art because it's a texture pack that edits part of the game rather than the whole game.
Ok thanks I put some more detail into them, is this better?
change 2.png

Last edited:
Ok thanks a lot I put some more detail into them, is this better?
View attachment 201449
That is a lot better. One more thing that you can do is include a border around the sprite. I see that you did it in the front of the eye, but it's black, which is a big mistake when it comes to making sprites for use inside terraria. What I'll suggest for you to do to improve the sprite border is to make it a darker and slightly more saturated color than the pixels that it's bordering. Terraria does its sprite borders like that because it makes the sprites look more natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom