tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Everyone needs to take a step back and calm down now.

CAN I GET HELP FOR MY POST ????

@Portal123

Please be patient when waiting for help. It doesn't help get your issue resolved faster to shout about it. It hasn't been a day since your last post asking for help. It may take time for people to help you with your issue.
Holy :red:.

You know, I originally came here because I had a minor QoL fix suggestion, I wanted to ask MountainDrew about merging the minion buffs from the Heart of Elements into one buff so it didn't cause issues with the hard coded limit. I never got a response to it, and after watching this thread for a bit I see why.

This is :red:ing insanity. Half of the goddamn people on this board are probably :red:ing 4 year olds. The staggering amount of discourteous, selfish, immature behavior I have witnessed in this thread alone should be :red:ing illegal in every goddamn country on earth. I don't blame MountainDrew for not responding here in the slightest, if it was me I would have closed this :red:ing thread ages ago and made my own board to moderate a :red:ton more harshly.

This is the worst, most immature community i have ever seen. I have played NoxiousNet, where they will call you a r$#@$%@# a*@(^&#( n-word and regularly tell you to kill yourself because they find it funny. I have witnessed 4chan, where you'll see things that will make you want to puke on a daily basis. And this? This, the Terraria forums, is the worst. Club Penguin was more mature than this. The Minecraft forums are more mature than this. A actual kindergarten is more :red:ing mature than this.

Drew, if you want my sincere advice: leave. Stop responding or reading this thread in its entirety, create a new free board on Forummotion or similar, and put a link to it in the OP of this thread. Appoint people you trust as moderators, weed out the 4 year olds with extreme prejudice, and then start having actual, sane, reasonable conversations with the people who use your mod. You'll feel better without all the abuse, the mod will improve will the now-visible constructive criticism, and everyone except the 4 year olds win, which is itself a win.

Respectfully, no. It needs to be said and I don't give a damn about what happens to my account on this board, I most certainly don't want to be here anymore.

If you cannot be respectful when expressing your opinions, you do not need to post at all. You are excused from replying further on this Thread.

You have been reported for serious language and disrespectful behavior. I'm sorry, but I'm just following the rules

@Link2000

Please do not say if you have reported other members. It does not help the situation to talk about it on the Thread.

In the future, once you report something, please let the Forum Staff handle it from there.

This goes for everyone else on the Thread as well. You can choose to help other members or not help them, but if you have no interest in helping other members with their issues, it does not mean it's acceptable in any way to attack other members. Members who continue this behavior will also no longer be able to post here.

Everyone needs to take a step back and calm down now.

@Portal123

Please be patient when waiting for help. It doesn't help get your issue resolved faster to shout about it. It hasn't been a day since your last post asking for help. It may take time for people to help you with your issue.

If you cannot be respectful when expressing your opinions, you do not need to post at all. You are excused from replying further on this Thread.

@Link2000

Please do not say if you have reported other members. It does not help the situation to talk about it on the Thread.

In the future, once you report something, please let the Forum Staff handle it from there.

This goes for everyone else on the Thread as well. You can choose to help other members or not help them, but if you have no interest in helping other members with their issues, it does not mean it's acceptable in any way to attack other members. Members who continue this behavior will also no longer be able to post here.
Ok, sorry; my bad

maybe it's just me but does the Torrential Tear not work for anyone else? trying to farm essence of eleum's and no rain is happening

maybe it's just me but does the Torrential Tear not work for anyone else? trying to farm essence of eleum's and no rain is happening

If rain does not happen instantly, the Torrential Tear's tooltip does say to wait for a moment for rain to start (or something of the like.) It usually takes about a minute or two for it to work for me.

Gotta say, since I came into this mod last year, holy crud. You guys, these new sprites, wow.
Your outdoing so many other indie devs, hell it's better than the base game's sprites.
You keep this up I think you'll start atracting AAA attention to the mod.

I kinda gave up even working my mod due to a complete inability to meet the sprite demands

Getting "Terraria has stopped working" (no log sadly) when summons fight Astrum Deus. I melee'd him fine, and never had an issue with any boss to now. Just something about him hated summons. New "difficulty" adjustment? lol

Is the Astralgeldon slime supposed to hit me for 3100 damage post moon lord? I killed it once because it glitched and followed me back after i died once (which is probably not supposed to happen) but i can't kill it without it randomly one shotting me, which sucks because i really want the astral arcanum

Is the Astralgeldon slime supposed to hit me for 3100 damage post moon lord? I killed it once because it glitched and followed me back after i died once (which is probably not supposed to happen) but i can't kill it without it randomly one shotting me, which sucks because i really want the astral arcanum
YES; It gets MASSIVELY buffed Post-ML and drops every type of lunar fragment!

So the crash was either one of 2 things, a biome/ore generating, I had it again on another worm of yours (the rune of kos one) but I'm not sure either triggers that, it might be the completely broken ARPGs mod, when I refought the second boss who crashed me, I noticed I gained literally 500 levels from the fight (before he even died actually) from 250 for everything up to this point to 750, so those updates to stats might have been the cause.

Well pretty much finished now. Honestly enjoyed a great deal of the mod. So well put together most of the sprites are great, bosses and music look and sound great and feel at home in terraria, nice chaining of upgrading gear including vanilla that rivals Avalon, though towards then end when theres like 5 different "shield " items many with very similar benefits on different levels, that divergence just actually serves to make things feel undiverse. Good work on making so much of that seem ungrindy though, it all just flows naturally, with some exceptions of on death messages not really giving enough of a clue we need to go mine ore get a new pick etc.

I started with Tremor/Thorium/Spirit/Sacred Tools/Joost as major content mods, removed and restard after feeling tremor just was subpar on some any levels even reports of issues with it, removed thorium because in spite of it adding not much more items then this mod does, felt it all felt so cluttered, so many items that really serve no purpose long before you even get them and just seem to exist for the sake of it, even with enemies and npcs too. I like spirit, it felt unintrusive and its one biome is beautifully done, though rare did I actually touch any item from the mod, sacred tools, I forgot was there til I suddenly had a burning forest, still nice biome, a number of the bosses are interesting and well done too...still out of them all I'd say in this area of "mega mod packs" this outstrips them all on nearly every front, the abyss is amazing in every aspect (certainly far better then thoriums abyssal sea), in its feel its music, it probably the most atmospheric terraria has ever been. Though I wonder why it's mini bosses are actually harder then most of the early to mid hardmode bosses, especially the shark in the sea above (can't remember the name, but that thing was a tank and took more to kill then any single mechanical boss..and he was prehardmode spawning).

But what I will never understand is giving bosses /kill commands, it will always feel cheap and if 3 hits are meant to kill the person playing...well I don't think as a modder of someone elses original work you are entitled to pass judgement on the changes an individual makes to their game, in a single player world (and even multiplayer...it's not competitive sport mate). Tbh any other then just letting them enjoy their game just comes across as spoil sporty and petty.

As I've highlighted earlier actually that brokenness of my character wasn't even my intention but frankly I don't feel like starting a new character removing that mod for what issues it may cause after going so far.

Shame I won't see the mods end but as I said, don't feel like restarting to fix a broken mod issue, certainly less inclined when its because of a jugdemental call on someone elses behalf, when whether I do or don't effects...no one. I already spent more then then I should playing but I've been super unwell and needed that distraction. But there we are, at least for the most part your mod is as I said really enjoyable and well put together, guess its what makes that ending all the most surprising since it's not really noted up that point.

Off to play stardew, see you.

anyone else have a hard time waiting for the "???" to spawn? or the edges of the world get turned into the end of the map and the last 20 blocks of either side of the ocean gets cut off but mobs still spawns there

Last edited:
anyone else have a hard time waiting for the "???" to spawn? or the edges of the world get turned into the end of the map and the last 20 blocks of either side of the ocean gets cut off but mobs still spawns there
Normally people have a hard time when it spawns.

Back
Top Bottom