tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Do you want to see this progress further?

• Yes

Votes: 67 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello.
I discovered weird thing about "Increase melee speed" ability.
On the first image you can see my pickaxe have 20 attack speed with disabled ability.
However, once I turn it on, it makes my pickaxe have 21 attack speed.
Whats the problem? you ask.
Well, in terraria lower "attack speed" value means faster swings. So basically your ability makes attack speed worse, and not better.
I can proove it. At the last 2 screenshots you can see when I equip "Violent Panic Necklace" it actually makes attack speed value of pickaxe lower, which makes swings faster.
I also attached a quote from Terraria wiki on attack speed stat.
Please look into this.
Image 002.png
Image 003.png
Image 004.png
Image 005.png

Image 001.png

Last edited:
Hello.
I discovered weird thing about "Increase melee speed" ability.
On the first image you can see my pickaxe have 20 attack speed with disabled ability.
However, once I turn it on, it makes my pickaxe have 21 attack speed.
Whats the problem? you ask.
Well, in terraria lower "attack speed" value means faster swings. So basically your ability makes attack speed worse, and not better.
I can proove it. At the last 2 screenshots you can see when I equip "Violent Panic Necklace" it actually makes attack speed value of pickaxe lower, which makes swings faster.
I also attached a quote from Terraria wiki on attack speed stat.
Please look into this.

hmmmm....looks like we will have to look into this

Losing health when I enabled this mod. The chat log would say 'Couldn't put the fire out'.
Mods I had were...
DNI Weapon Upgrade
Boss Checklist
Thorium Mod
Carnation Mod
Beyond The Forgotten Ages
No More Tombs
AlchemistNPC
Luiafk
DPSExtreme
DPS ToolTIp
Friendly NPCs Don't Die
Path Of Modifiers
Full Health Respawn
Health and Mana From Bosses
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Wing Slot
MAXStackPlus
MoreAccessories
Recipe Browser
Reduced Respawn Timer
Reduced Grinding
Infinity - Endless Items
Dual Wielding
Calamity Mod
Magic Storage
HERO's Mod
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
AFK's PETS and more
AntiSocial
Universal Crafter
Leveled RPG MOD

Losing health when I enabled this mod. The chat log would say 'Couldn't put the fire out'.
Mods I had were...
DNI Weapon Upgrade
Boss Checklist
Thorium Mod
Carnation Mod
Beyond The Forgotten Ages
No More Tombs
AlchemistNPC
Luiafk
DPSExtreme
DPS ToolTIp
Friendly NPCs Don't Die
Path Of Modifiers
Full Health Respawn
Health and Mana From Bosses
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Wing Slot
MAXStackPlus
MoreAccessories
Recipe Browser
Reduced Respawn Timer
Reduced Grinding
Infinity - Endless Items
Dual Wielding
Calamity Mod
Magic Storage
HERO's Mod
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
AFK's PETS and more
AntiSocial
Universal Crafter
Leveled RPG MOD

did you check if this only happens with leveled enabled?

Is there a way to increase skillpoints per level or increase the max level? I thought I read that this was possible but can't find that information anywhere (maybe this was a dream?).

did you check if this only happens with leveled enabled?
I disabled the mod after noticing the decrease in HP. It only happens when the leveled RPG mod is enabled.

Edit: Found out the problem. Seems like if my items had % Life Regen for modifiers, it would decrease my HP.

Last edited:
Could there be a way to change the settings I know it says it permanent but i didnt know the mana recharges so fast its over power as :red: and i want to change it i dont know if ill be able to change it if a make a new character for that character. I want to change it for my main character if thats the case. yes ive deleted it and done everything i can think of but i cant reset it. plz make it a thing or at least decrease the stat because im lvl 1 and i can spam spells like crazy and its just op.
[doublepost=1523784813,1523784398][/doublepost]
Could there be a way to change the settings I know it says it permanent but i didnt know the mana recharges so fast its over power as :red: and i want to change it i dont know if ill be able to change it if a make a new character for that character. I want to change it for my main character if thats the case. yes ive deleted it and done everything i can think of but i cant reset it. plz make it a thing or at least decrease the stat because im lvl 1 and i can spam spells like crazy and its just op.
I just looked and i now know i can set stats for new characters and feel :red:ing :red:ed ignore my stupidity. welp time to kms

I've been getting into this game recently and I'm using only 3 mods, Leveled, Unleveled and LargeWorldEnabler, I tested leveled alone and it seem to work I'm getting exp and so on, but as soon as I try to add Unleveled I get this error message as soon as I try to load a map. (Error message is in the attached file)

The strange thing is If I press enter and keep it press the error message disappear and reappear none stop and the game in the background is still working but its frozen and every times the error message is remove the game move a tiny bit, so it prove the game didn't crash is there any way to just get rid of that error message stopping it from showing up maybe?

"Edit"

Just in case someone ask I'm not using a larger map than normal all I use is modified map using TerraCustom v0.5.3.1 like adding more chest but mostly larger dungeon sizes, I tried using a normal unedited large map but it still get the error message.

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Is there a bug or is Skeletron just super difficult with this mod? I defeated EoC and EoW easily, but when I damage Skeletron with a weapon that does 100 damage, he takes 1 damage. He seems to have ridiculously high armor rating, even his hands. Anyone got any tips?

is there a way to upgrade health potions? because when you have like 2k health a healing potion that only heals 100 health is basically useless.

i had a few ideas, not sure if they could be implemented
1. on low health, the player blinking red (i only use unleveled because i'm not fond of the rpg elements, if im not getting it because of that then lol me)
2. a hud based on ori and the blind forest

i think the hp regen (including potions)should be changed,since with something like 1000-2000 hp the 100 healing doesnt do much anymore

I don't suppose you could make summoners gain normal xp? I took your advice to use a direct weapon and used a mysterious skull from thorium, which is also a summoner weapon. Why not just have summoner xp be reduced if they stand still for 5 seconds? Of course it might be difficult to code a flag for that.
If it truly is an issue, I'll use a different class' weapon for xp.

What happens with modded damage types that aren't explicitly supported? Does scaling default back to a specific stat (like STR) or does it just not scale at all?

Hello i find this mod very useful but i have a little question about it, this mod is compatible whit Calamity mod?

Back
Top Bottom