[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

[Sorry for bad english, i'm russian :D]

Here's what i've been working on for the past 3 days.
A new plugin - Switch [

What it Does?
It is a multiple inventory manager.

It's functions are:
1. Save inventories to .xu file
2. Load inventories from .xu file
3. Show list of saved inventories
4. Delete saved inventories

And one bonus function - Clean inventory of non favorited items.

Command Syntax
Plugin's main command is /sw or /switch

Subcommands are:
/sw [s or save] id
/sw [l or load] id
/sw [del or delete] id
/sw list

And bonus command (/clean or /cl)

Download and Installation
After patching Terraria, download the file below and put into the [Terraria Folder]\Plugins\ folder.

Attachments

• Switch.cs
    10.2 KB · Views: 253
I've been having a similar problem like mentioned above. The tmoder had an update to a new version and when i tried to apply the plugins to the tmod, it refuses to open. I've checked task manager and it says it's running but Terraria never pops up. Steam seems to have had an update too but that usually doesn't affect things. I uninstalled and reinstalled TerrariaPatcher, applied the workings again but nothing has changed. :( Perhaps I am doing something wrong?

you know what i think would be great for this? I'd personally think that having a menu for in-game would make things more interesting and alot more sorted because i know i'm not the only person that dislikes that for 3/4 of the items you have to find their ids just to spawn them. I'd just like to see a menu implemented if you are feeling up to that challenge. Overall 10/10 performance and everything.

Signing off: Fallout Punk Bb

A new plugin - Switch [

What it Does?

It's functions are:

Command Syntax

Subcommands are:
/sw [s or save] id
/sw [l or load] id
/sw [del or delete] id
/sw list

After patching Terraria, download the file below and put into the [Terraria Folder]\Plugins\ folder.

Attachments

• qwtywqywqwqyw.PNG
    qwtywqywqwqyw.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 342
ok i need help with understanding this error code. i understand that there's a replicated file but idk if thats what it means. plz help me because it will not let me re-patch terraria or even launch terraria:
upload_2018-4-4_10-20-45.png

Last edited:
so i got that part fixed, but now its saying in the patcher that out of boundaries on the remove healing potion debuff, so i removed that and the next thing that happened was its out of boundaries on the armor prefixes. none of the prefixes will work, so now i cant use it... please fix or let me know how i can fix this

this is my new problem. i need somebody to help asap please. one of my servers is going down hill because i don't have it working. i'm begging ya DX

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-5_12-59-39.png
    upload_2018-4-5_12-59-39.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 260
I was wondering if there was a way you can turn off the thing where items far away will automatically come to you and also so that when you mine it doesn't automatically mine the whole block (super fast mining speed). I can't find a plugin that relates to this so I can turn it off. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough? It would be much appreciated if somebody could help me out. Thanks!

I was wondering if there was a way you can turn off the thing where items far away will automatically come to you and also so that when you mine it doesn't automatically mine the whole block (super fast mining speed). I can't find a plugin that relates to this so I can turn it off. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough? It would be much appreciated if somebody could help me out. Thanks!

the UseTime plugin has the maxpickuprange and maxpickspeed so if you have that enabled its that causing it

A new plugin - Switch [

What it Does?

It's functions are:

Command Syntax

Subcommands are:
/sw [s or save] id
/sw [l or load] id
/sw [del or delete] id
/sw list

bb4bd301638e16ba16987ef4d8075df9.png

I'm not very fond of asking for things but if anyone is willing to add a feature to the item spawn plugin that'd be great, let's say like an input box sort of like the chest search has to input the id since /item conflicts on servers and I lack a numpad on this laptop...

I patched terraria and accidentally removed terraria then i reinstalled it and now i can't use terraria patcher anymore it just shows an error
An error occured, you possibly have already patched this exe or it is an incompatible version.
Any ways to fix this?

Back
Top Bottom