Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

I got banned from a minecraft server for helping someone. In german though.
Reason: I apparently insulted the person very badly. The admin could not understand what it was and someone else pointed out I might be insulting the person in german.

I could tell the admin though and he unbanned me. But still, that was strange.

Oh, also, here's another story:

I once played bedwars with a friend. We talked over Skype and we had a lot of fun.
He then invited a third player, I was like "okay, more people = easier win"
We battled against the red team (we were the blue one) and we managed to destroy the bed. I went back to our base and jumped on the rooftop (I builded a stair.)
Later, I saw how the last two of the red team killed my friends and stole their stuff and surrounded them in iron blocks and send the other one to search me, kill me and destroy our teams bed. He did destroy our bed. Then I suprised him from above and killed him. The other one took notice and ran after me, I destroyed my build blocks and he fell down too. The one I killed with destroyed blocks then said "that was unfair" and 3 minutes later, I was kicked for "unfair playing".

Last edited:
I haven't been banned from any servers yet, but I've got wrongly reported a few times on the Fortnite servers

I built up to the height limit on a sniper gamemode. Someone was shooting my structure down, so I used a jumpad (which negates fall damage). I landed right next to the person and stuck a sticky grenade to them. I was accused of "aimbot"
Also, this kid reported me for not going to tilted towers (most dangerous place on the Fortnite map) even though I won the game
Squeakers annoy me

Got banned from a Realm of the Mad God discord because some moderator couldn't tell the difference between a hack client and an old screenshot.

I got banned from pedguins server. So I was on spleef playing with some peeps. Then some people started accusing me of hacking. I was like “Yeah I’m totally hacking, ban me yeah totally.” I got banned PERM. I’m pretty sure cheating is a 30 day ban but 3 year old admins think 30 days is only for moving your character.

I once played in a Lifeboat server in Minecraft: BE (Back then it was MCPE), and entered a SkyWars lobby. All was going fine until they removed everyone's glass cube to start the game. For some reason the server lagged and I died from falling damage even though I was still levitating. Then, I got kicked for flying. Wat the server lagged bro

I’ve been vote kicked from WAY too many FPS servers for “wallhacking with a sniper” even though it’s part of the game that high caliber guns can shoot through thin walls...

Edit: I failed to mention that the term “wallhacks” is used as the player used it, not as most people interpret it.

Last edited:
I’ve been vote kicked from WAY too many FPS servers for “wallhacking with a sniper” even though it’s part of the game that high caliber guns can shoot through thin walls...
Wallhacking ain't a cheat that lets you shoot through walls, it's a cheat that lets you see the hitboxes of players through walls

Recently got another ban within the world of Minecraft.

Apperantly, I was a "part" of a hacker team which griefs minecraft servers. The admin told me "he knew exactly that i'm a part of it".
It turned out, before I joined, there was really a team who hacked the server, where the members of that team joined 1 by 1, that means, when the first got banned,
the next one joined. And as I joined pretty much a few minutes AFTER that team was banished from the server, I got mistaken as one of them, too.

The server had no forum + there was pretty much no way to tell the admin that I was not one of them + even if, I don't think I could have convinced him.

Yeah...Minecraft is one of the many games where you get banned for ridiculous reasons.

i got banned from a Roblox server (it was just a chat one) and i was being rude to a person. I was NOT being rude

i dont remeber the exact cercuimstences (i cant spell btw)

i got banned from a Roblox server (it was just a chat one) and i was being rude to a person. I was NOT being rude

i dont remeber the exact cercuimstences (i cant spell btw)
Off topic but I remember when I still played Roblox and there would be an admin on the server, I'd ask for admin so I could fly around and stuff. Those were the days...

I remember getting (auto)kicked in Riksrealm (now MCMoba in development) for jumping on Pokemon (pixelmon mod before it got destroyed). It registered u as flying. I don't know if anyone has gotten banned for doing this, but if they did, they most likely got unbanned because of understanding mods, knowing that jumping on pokemon can kick/ban you for flying.

1. Got banned in a Minecraft Classic server for 5 seconds for "the big homosexual" by an evil admin of sorts that keeps abusing commands and saying "no u" repeteadly, even though I am that innocent and the evil admin was Omni-Banned.

2. I got banned in many servers in the Terraria/Minecraft-based 2D sandbox (Blockheads) for ABSOLUTELY nothing (ah yes 2 hacker-level owners did abominations to me such as one-hit-killing and reasonless bans).

3. In a socialforum in this forum, I got a post deleted in Jestex's death topic for being a :red:.

4. In a Minecraft Server (Extremecraft, OF CURSE) I have been playing from 2016 until now, I got kicked for flying AND I DID NOT FLY, due to bad anticheats since 2016.

Last edited:
Once I was kicked from a game of Overwatch for absolutely nothing- it was the "you are inactive" auto-kick, and I was SHOOTING!

Back
Top Bottom