Mobile 1.3 Update

Do you agree it’s unfair that pc keeps getting continuous updates?

• Total voters
Don't you think that if they had any official news to announce regarding the mobile update that they get numerous threads asking the same things about, they would post them on the main page of the forum so that people wouldn't have to ask over and over? Just saying.:rolleyes:

:)I'm just happy there is a mobile terraria & that there are working to make it like the one on PC & console. Many good games never make it to mobile; its hard to translate gameplay from analog buttons to touchscreen.:)

In Mobile 1.3 will they get rid of the duplicating? And can't they do like some small updates and add some stuff before 1.3, just to like play around with?

In Mobile 1.3 will they get rid of the duplicating? And can't they do like some small updates and add some stuff before 1.3, just to like play around with?
We'll have to wait and see if duplicating is in the new version, that's not something that there would be information on.

I know it's hard to wait, but they're currently working on the 1.3 update. There's no release date for it yet.

I always kinda feel bad for the moderators on these posts lol. Seems like they're always just saying the same things repeatedly and answering the same questions multiple times, even within the same thread.

Forum user: "When will mobile 1.3 be released? We've waited so long!"
Moderator: "There's no official release date yet. When there is information to announce, the developers will announce it."
Forum user: "But I saw on [insert source] that it would be released around [insert release date estimate]."
Moderator: "There's no official release date yet. When there is information to announce, the developers will announce it."
Forum user: "Will there be [insert feature] in the update?"
Moderator: "There's no official word about what features will be in the update. When there is information to announce, the developers will announce it."
Forum user: "Why can't we at least get [insert feature] in the meantime?"
Moderator: "There's no official word about what features will be in the update. When there is information to announce, the developers will announce it."

I always kinda feel bad for the moderators on these posts lol. Seems like they're always just saying the same things repeatedly and answering the same questions multiple times, even within the same thread.

Forum user: "When will mobile 1.3 be released? We've waited so long!"
Forum user: "But I saw on [insert source] that it would be released around [insert release date estimate]."
Forum user: "Will there be [insert feature] in the update?"
Forum user: "Why can't we at least get [insert feature] in the meantime?"
Its just fun to ask:D you never know if Unit one will say: " uhhh, it comes out tomorrow. .... just joking. No dates yet."

On the mobile version history on the terraria wiki the 1.3 update estimates to be out in June, but that is an estimate so idk when it will come out but I "think" its coming close to being finished idk.-_-

So I a have a question why can’t pipe works studio and relogic and whosoever else works on terraria just drop everything and work as hard as possible on mobile 1.3? I have been waiting for over 3 years for it and it hasn’t happened. And pc just keeps getting more and more updates. So what the :red: are you people doing I mean come on we are all waiting. So we would all like it if you idiots would start actually working on mobile. That would be great thanks.

So I a have a question why can’t pipe works studio and relogic and whosoever else works on terraria just drop everything and work as hard as possible on mobile 1.3? I have been waiting for over 3 years for it and it hasn’t happened. And pc just keeps getting more and more updates. So what the :red: are you people doing I mean come on we are all waiting. So we would all like it if you idiots would start actually working on mobile. That would be great thanks.
Because they have other projects and other goals that are of a higher priority. PC edition is the main part of the franchise and they've been working on it for much longer, so of course it would get more content in shorter time. They're also working on expanding the game's reach by introducing Switch edition, so that more people can have access to the game. Plus, it's not like they're not working on mobile. If they weren't, then there wouldn't have been a recent progress update from the developers. Keep in mind that they had to essentially rewrite the entire code (which is a HUGE amount of work) so that future updates could come out quicker - in other words, it's worth it in the long run - and are making major changes and improvements to the functionality of the game.

Basically what I'm saying is, instead of impatiently complaining and calling the developers idiots, perhaps hold your horses for a while longer and let them work their magic, so that when it comes out it will be as good as possible. ;)

So what the :red: are you people doing I mean come on we are all waiting. So we would all like it if you idiots would start actually working on mobile.

@MysticWolf

It is fine to be frustrated and offer feedback on what you think could be done to improve development, but referring to PIpeworks/Re-Logic employees as "idiots" is unacceptable conduct for these Forums.

Because you are new here, you may not be aware, but we require members to treat others with mutual respect. Disagreement and debate is acceptable and we allow members to voice those opinions regardless of whether they're positive or negative. But we don't permit name calling or other disrespectful behavior that attack the character of other people. In this case referring to the developers as "idiots" is disrespectful.

Please keep this in mind for the future and remember to post respectfully.

@MysticWolf

It is fine to be frustrated and offer feedback on what you think could be done to improve development, but referring to PIpeworks/Re-Logic employees as "idiots" is unacceptable conduct for these Forums.

Because you are new here, you may not be aware, but we require members to treat others with mutual respect. Disagreement and debate is acceptable and we allow members to voice those opinions regardless of whether they're positive or negative. But we don't permit name calling or other disrespectful behavior that attack the character of other people. In this case referring to the developers as "idiots" is disrespectful.

Please keep this in mind for the future and remember to post respectfully.
YES mom...

ive played terraria mobile since it first came out and ive been waiting SO LONG for 1.3 and from what i hear its just 1.3 not 1.3 +

Do you believe that they will fix the hammer bug, cause every time I use the hammer on auto swing it just doesn’t do anything. Also the zoom is to much I’ve seen my characters face for 85% of the game. Those are my biggest complaints about mobile.
Yay 1.3

It'll be good when it comes out, but i agree with temery2383, we should stop complaining, it'll be here eventually.
Do you believe that they will fix the hammer bug, cause every time I use the hammer on auto swing it just doesn’t do anything. Also the zoom is to much I’ve seen my characters face for 85% of the game. Those are my biggest complaints about mobile.
Yay 1.3
And you can pinch the screen to zoom out.

Yay 1.3
With the hammer selected, if you touch your screen where wall is are you able to remove the wall? As far as I know there is no hammer bug. If you use the right cursor to swing your hammer it will remove one piece of wall, and if you move left or right it will continue removing wall as you go, but only the wall in a straight line.

Back
Top Bottom