tModLoader Universe of Swords

If you have much trouble farming guardians then I suggest you to use Sword of the Emperor. It inflicts debuff to which guardians aren't immune and it kills them in seconds.
Thanks for the tip.
[doublepost=1528018384,1528018355][/doublepost]
wait, why would one need to farm Bone Keys? it's a 100% drop, and you typically only need one for the pet. also, the sword of the multiverse is more an overpowered joke weapon, made simply to see how crazy a sword can be. Plus the grind for such an item is INSANE.
I said bone key because some mods add recipes that need it,i think it was the conjurists soul from fargo's mod.

having an issue with the Vugar Mutator sword, sometimes the projectiles upon hitting an enemy will reflect and hit me or just straight up hit me when attacking an enemy instantly killing me.

Is this mod updated to the newest version? Because I cant find it anywhere on the browser and the mod looks pretty cool.

what is the point of the nazguls that exist in early hardmode? they are way too powerfull
hmm...... a Chinese player here. i am sorry to brother you, but is it possible for you to put a MediaFile link on the first page? thanks for the Chinese Great Wall, i am not able to visit the mod browser(says offline unknown, and a vpn doesn't help either) so i cannot download there. don't want to be rude in anyway, just let you know why i want a link here, and not using the mod browser.
thanks in advance.

I don't really have a problem with all the sword matter, except that it only stacks up to 99. I think, since it is so common and you need so much of it, it would be better to have it stack up to 999 or maybe even 9999.

I don't really have a problem with all the sword matter, except that it only stacks up to 99. I think, since it is so common and you need so much of it, it would be better to have it stack up to 999 or maybe even 9999.

It does stack to 9999. Are you using Fargo's Mutant Mod? Sword Matter stacking is bugged with that mod.

so i used a red solution spreader to turn a whole world crimson the next 2 times i logged into that world the backgrounds were niether those of the crimson or those of the biomes they were before i crimsonized my world (for example my spawn point had the background of the hallow when the closest hallow used to bee halfway across the world) then after those 2 times it would flat out no longer let me in that world at all it keeps crashing every time i try to load that specific world what do i do

How come the The sword of the Multiverse doesn't show up in Recipe Browser? I have tModLoader v0.10.1.4 and The Universe of Sword Mod is updated to the most current version.

This is a very good mod, it adds a lot of new swords and things for melee users, and I love it. Do you ever considered to make a wiki for the mod ?

P.S. excuse me for my bad english:joy:

This is good mod. but seriously, Is it necessary to put in 30k health/ 200+ atk monster in the begging of the hardmod? at least make them rare mob plz....

I have mixed feelings about nazguls. On one hand, they spawn everywhere and take forever to kill even post plantera so doing stuff like the pumpkin moon it gets super annoying. On the other hand, I have nearly 100 platinum now because of them and I gotta say that's really nice lol

Gnom, please put some of the sprites up on google images, I'm currently helping the official wiki page add more swords.
oh my. that would be awesome.
heard a nine-in-one sword is added? unfortunately, in my version(which is really wierd cuz it says it's v2.4 and i think the latest version is 2.0?not sure) i cannot find it. and, if you don't mind, could you please put a download link here cuz by somehow my mod browser is broken and i cannot get the latest version there.

Gnom, please put some of the sprites up on google images, I'm currently helping the official wiki page add more swords.

Should have contacted me through PM or Discord server. I will PM you and provide you with folder of my mod with images of swords.

oh my. that would be awesome.
heard a nine-in-one sword is added? unfortunately, in my version(which is really wierd cuz it says it's v2.4 and i think the latest version is 2.0?not sure) i cannot find it. and, if you don't mind, could you please put a download link here cuz by somehow my mod browser is broken and i cannot get the latest version there.

Latest version is 2.6 and I have already provided the download file here. It should be attached at the bottom of the page.

Back
Top Bottom