Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Not this but I like the idea

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • You Should Change Things

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eyesofcuthulu

Terrarian
You should add the hunter npc, who sells, souls of light (20 silver) if in a hallow biome, souls of night (20 silver) during blood moons, and souls of flight (20 silver) if not selling anything else, a "Hunters Musket" (40 ranged damage and 45 Gold,) and finally the "Bear Claw" (50 gold) which summons a baby bear to fight for you. He/She (I don't care) can look a little like the Dryad but, with a camo shirt and a hat. When enemies are in its vicinity it attacks it with the "Hunters Musket." To get him you have to get the hunters horn which you get from unicorns , they’re a 1 in 100 chance to drop.Well, I hope you like my idea if you don't to bad for me. Bye.
  • This idea is from @LeeTwentyThree™ They only sell 10 souls of each a day.
    Untitled.png

Last edited:
This might be good, but those items are super overpriced.

If one soul sells for 2 silver, then it’s really only 10 silver to buy. But to balance it, the price should be 20 silver.

Almost 20 platinum for a pair of wings? Nope. Like souls of light, souls of flight for 2 silver. To make I balanced, it should be 15 silver. That would make it 3 gold for enough souls to make wings.

Won't the biome/event restriction for the souls of night/light would be too annoying?
And yeah, as LeeTwentyThree said, it's seems very overpriced.

I have to fix things with it
[doublepost=1528483489,1528483113][/doublepost]If you like it now good if you don’t comment

This might be good, but those items are super overpriced.

If one soul sells for 2 silver, then it’s really only 10 silver to buy. But to balance it, the price should be 20 silver.

Almost 20 platinum for a pair of wings? Nope. Like souls of light, souls of flight for 2 silver. To make I balanced, it should be 15 silver. That would make it 3 gold for enough souls to make wings.
Is It Fine Now

Is It Fine Now
Yeah, it's a lot better.
[doublepost=1528550461,1528550263][/doublepost]This NPC actually would be really helpful. So, maybe he will only have like 10 souls of each type on sale each day. This makes it so that players can't buy too many.

Also, the souls of night should only be sold at night. Souls of light should only be sold at day, or in a hallowed biome. Souls of flight should be sold if he is in the space biome.

Am I just giving you suggestions?

Yeah, it's a lot better.
[doublepost=1528550461,1528550263][/doublepost]This NPC actually would be really helpful. So, maybe he will only have like 10 souls of each type on sale each day. This makes it so that players can't buy too many.

Also, the souls of night should only be sold at night. Souls of light should only be sold at day, or in a hallowed biome. Souls of flight should be sold if he is in the space biome.

Am I just giving you suggestions?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom