tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I updated to the most recent version and there is an issue with jungle map.

The map doesn't get revealed in real time anymore and some times it just doesn't reveal at all. This only happens in jungle and no other parts of the world.

I'm having the same issue. I'm playing with some other mods, and when I disable Calamity everything goes back to normal.

Attachments

• GIF2.gif
    GIF2.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,344
I'm having the same issue. I'm playing with some other mods, and when I disable Calamity everything goes back to normal.
Same happend to me... It's the Tmodloader i believe they will fix this in the next update.
[doublepost=1531416404,1531416101][/doublepost]
tbh I really doubt they would accept someone who just appeared out of nowhere.

And the dev team is pretty much perfect enough
Ikr

I have a couple questions regarding an enemy:

Why do the Charred Slimes spawn throughout the Underworld when they drop Charred Ore, which only generates in the Profaned Crags? Shouldn't it be a Profaned Crag Enemy?

So I'm having a problem, since downloading an update for the calamity mod, I can't kill the Wall of Flesh anymore on one particular world, it crashes my game. I turned on logging for tModLoader and grabbed the log file when it's happened it's attached. Beyond the point when it crashes my game the error messages pop up consistently in certain spots (though it doesn't crash my game when it does that, just displays the same error messages that pops up right as it crashes). Not sure what to do, but in the meantime I disabled calamity mod on that world, killed the wall of flesh (no crash with just calamity disabled), and then reenabled it, not sure if that messes with the progression for calamity on that world or not though doing that.

Edit: Also noting I have seen this plantera bulb issue mentioned above on my worlds too recently. spelling/grammar fixes

Attachments

• Draythoz_tModError_Logs.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Hello dear Calamity developers. I am here to report a bug that persist both me and my friend who I am playing with. Basically any multiple tile object(like the jungle bushes, lihzahrd altar, teleporters etc) won't break as a whole, instead having to break it tile by tile. The thing is that they don't even place, like they are not even there for other players, and if you try using the said ofject it will glitch out, the lizahrd altar not spawning the golem but consuming the cell, the teleporter just straight up not working and more. I hope it can be fixed as now we cannot use teleporters nor summon the golem.
upload_2018-7-13_10-8-8.png

As you can see, the altars break tile by tile as I said and they are also some sort of "ghost blocks" as they do not work, do not break properly, do not appear for other players and do not even consume the item when being placed.
EDIT:
I forgot to mention that we broke the altar from the temple and brought it home, for death mode reasons, and we did that using actuator glitch from vanilla.
I deleted all the mods and the problem was gone, and then narrowed it down and found out that only with Calamity mod this issue occurs.

Hmmm, I joined the discord and saw that they have a google doc pinned for bugs https://docs.google.com/document/d/16sUKBU06v01zqOIL3Q875SZXYwEOQAyYT0nOjLUQKww/edit

Of particular interest to me was this brief section

Version 1.3.3.011
General

Bug 1: “Defeating the Wall of Flesh and entering hardmode makes the game crash!”

Bug 2: “Teleporters, Plantera Bulbs, bushes, plants, the Golem Altar, and other things don’t break properly when mined and can’t be used.”

Bug 3: “Ebonsand and Crimsand don’t tile properly and aren’t consumed when placed.”

Bug 4: “The map breaks and shows black bars when in the Jungle or a desert!”
Solution: Update tModLoader to 0.10.1.5. This is not a Calamity bug.

I'm not home right now but I'll see if updating my tModloader when I get back fixes my issues. Maybe it will help with some of your issues as well

Hmmm, I joined the discord and saw that they have a google doc pinned for bugs https://docs.google.com/document/d/16sUKBU06v01zqOIL3Q875SZXYwEOQAyYT0nOjLUQKww/edit

Of particular interest to me was this brief section

I'm not home right now but I'll see if updating my tModloader when I get back fixes my issues. Maybe it will help with some of your issues as well

Liteally fixed everything, thank you for helping so quickly I'm glad that I posted on this forum because otherwise we would have had to live with the bug.
THANK YOU!!!!!

An idea to make the wasteland biome more dangerous would to make it have some sort of sulfur rain for when it rains which would damage the player

Providence despawning when i spawn her, same as guardians i fighted them in hell and hallow...
I think i have the worse luck ever

Just thought I'd let ya'll know, but I've changed "Profaned God" to "Profaned Goddess" for all of Providence's Titles on the Official Wiki; the only ones I couldn't change were the Images

Just thought I'd let ya'll know, but I've changed "Profaned God" to "Profaned Goddess" for all of Providence's Titles on the Official Wiki; the only ones I couldn't change were the Images
Next time you should wait for the update, because that change isn't in the last version, but in Fab's.

Back
Top Bottom