tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

v1.3, for tModLoader v0.10.0.4

Download (63.6 KB)

Evening all. For my first trick, I present an update to YABHB. This one's for all you modders out there.

Additions
  • Moon Lord and Plantera health bars have new textures and icons.
  • Supports Mod Helper (by hamstar)
  • Modders can now add looping textures along the middle of the bar.
  • Text now has borders.
Changes
  • New system for creating health bars, see OP in forum thread. Old system still works, but is deprecated.
  • Slime rain progress bar is now optional in the config json file.
  • No longer references TModSettings.
Fixes
  • Mod icon size fixed, should appear on the mod browser now.
Love the new mod icon :p

the new update kinda :red:ed with the plantera healthbar, only seems to be plantera tho (didnt check many others as of now)
this also happened with only cheat sheet and healthbar mod so its probably not a mod conflict
overall the changes from the new update are pretty hot tho, looks way better

Attachments

• ssgdghdh.PNG
    ssgdghdh.PNG
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,275
the new update kinda :red:ed with the plantera healthbar, only seems to be plantera tho (didnt check many others as of now)
this also happened with only cheat sheet and healthbar mod so its probably not a mod conflict
overall the changes from the new update are pretty hot tho, looks way better

I see, I was just made aware of this today, will try to fix soon™.

Support for Custom Coded Mod Health Bars, such as CelestialTowerHealthBar and/or SlimeRainHealthBar
???
Are you asking for support or pointing out that there is code for them?

I see, I was just made aware of this today, will try to fix soon™.

???
Are you asking for support or pointing out that there is code for them?

Like You use a custom code to create pillar shield counters on health bars, Could you add support for custom coded health bars like the pillar shield counter for other mods

Multiplayer & terraria 1.3.5.2 /tModLoader v0.10.1.5
"_ColoredDamageTypes",
"AutoTrash",
"BlockarozArmor",
"BossChecklist",
"CalamityMod",
"EasierBossLoot",
"Fargowiltas",
"fishingpotionsforsale",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain",
"ForgottenMemories",
"FullHealthRespawn",
"GLHF",
"imkSushisFatalLavaMod",
"imkSushisMod",
"imkSushisNaturallyOccuringMoonsMod",
"ItemChecklist",
"JoostMod",
"Loot",
"MagicStorage",
"MoreAccessories",
"Mystery",
"NoMoreTombs",
"OmniSwing",
"Pumpking",
"QLS_Updated",
"QualityOfLifeRecipes",
"RecipeBrowser",
"SpiritMod",
"StopDying",
"ThoriumMod",
"VanillaTweaks",
"WeaponOut",
"WingSlot"

KBossHealthBar: A mod attempted to call 'hbStart' before calling 'hbFinishSingle' or 'hbFinishMultiple'.
FKBossHealthBar: A mod attempted to call 'hbStart' before calling 'hbFinishSingle' or 'hbFinishMultiple'.
Silently Caught Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at FKBossHealthBar.FKBossHealthBar.Call(Object[] args) at Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.<>c.<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0(Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
at FKBossHealthBar.FKBossHealthBar.Call(Object[] args)
at FKBossHealthBar.FKBossHealthBar.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Like You use a custom code to create pillar shield counters on health bars, Could you add support for custom coded health bars like the pillar shield counter for other mods
Well it's really up to those mod owners to do so. With regards to the pillar shields, I only know of Tremor adding a pillar, which reminds me I need to bug Jofairden about that at some point. If you know any others then sure I'll get in contact with the mod owners and sort something out :p

After Week with this mod my TmodLoader Logs.txt is overloaded by strings contains:
FKBossHealthBar: A mod attempted to call 'hbStart' before calling 'hbFinishSingle' or 'hbFinishMultiple'.
Maybe this is a bug, i dunno.

Last edited:
After Week with this mod my TmodLoader Logs.txt is overloaded by strings contains:
Maybe this is a bug, i dunno.
your having this issue as well? it said that when i tried to download it from the browser when i checked the logs, but before i hit open logs it said something about me going over the alloted bandwith?

your having this issue as well? it said that when i tried to download it from the browser when i checked the logs, but before i hit open logs it said something about me going over the alloted bandwith?

Every time I launch a terraria the log file is updated with a new line with the same error.
Like that, huh?

Attachments

• _lKLjBrkZbo.jpg
    _lKLjBrkZbo.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 288
v1.3.1, for tModLoader v0.10.0.4
Download (64.1 KB)

Hey again, it's me: never updates mcgee. Here's a dumb fix because I should really stop coding at late o'clock.

Additions
  • sorry nothing. But if you have suggestions...?
Fixes
  • Plantera boss bar no longer uses broken textures in expert mode.
  • No longer throws a silly error in Logs.txt

I found a visual glitch with the health bar:

If you kill a boss, as soon as it spawns, the middle outlines of the health bar get screwed-up and stretchy (The included images shows the visual glitch).

This has happened to me with Golem and Moon Lord.

I tried to delete and reinstall the mod to see if I could fix that issiue but it didn't work.

Attachments

• Glitch.jpg
    Glitch.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 637
  • Glitch 2.jpg
    Glitch 2.jpg
    949.5 KB · Views: 516
  • Glitch 3.jpg
    Glitch 3.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 538
v1.3.2, for tModLoader v0.10.0.5
Download (64.8 KB)

Time for more tiny updates to fix little things that I keep breaking! Hope you're all enjoying yourselves, and I guess friendly reminder I'm terribad at keeping up with the forums so if there's a bug or something that needs to be adressed ASAP either DM me or hit me up on the discords.

Fixes
  • Golem (and maybe moonlord?) uses correct textures again.
  • Custom health bars for other mods work again.
  • Multiphase boss bars fading tweaked.

Hello there! It appears than whenever I'm trying to create a world, the game crashes on me! Here's the report!
index.php

Please help me ASAP! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom