Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have more weapons and bosses:rslime:
[doublepost=1533515412,1533515389][/doublepost]Just saying
[doublepost=1533515485][/doublepost]Hopefully moonlord can be added at the very least. To the mobile version that is.
[doublepost=1533516077][/doublepost]I want expert mode and more items and bosses and stuff like that and I get that it takes some time but still. You could at least give an estimated release date. I am not going to listen to anything about any console bugs either I've played it before and from what I've seen so far it's just fine. Also I want to see more added to the game in later updates. I can be happy with later updates that may take some time but I want better UI at the very least. Thanks.
All of this stuff is coming to mobile for sure. It's just the time frame that's uncertain. ReLogic doesn't do deadlines, they have a "it's done when it's done" motto. When they have something definite to announce, and not just a vague guess of a time frame, they will announce it here.

Also I think the whole mobile community is sick and tired of waiting. Please pass your message on to your friends at Re-Logic and tell them to pass it on as well. Thanks:D.
Everyone is tired of waiting, console side included. Unfortunately this stuff is taking longer than anyone expected.

Also keep ocram
That's probably not happening. I doubt they are going to change their mind on it anytime soon either.

Well at least we can see outside the usual backpack UI. Makes PvP easier and harder as you can't really sneak up on anyone now. The crafting grid will probably still lag if you unlocked every recipe (Sadly everytime I open my inventory, I accidentally hit the crafting grid and... Oh noes [sic]!)

Thats good. On mobile its hard to control and dodging and the likes don't really come into play, so that new interface will be helpful.

We mobile users need the flower boots.
[doublepost=1533679736,1533679609][/doublepost]Also Ocram should not be deleted but instead added to other versions of the game. Also I NEED THE MEOWMERE. Also the yoyo called the Terraria as well as all the other yoyos are needed
[doublepost=1533679770][/doublepost]*Terrarian
[doublepost=1533679789][/doublepost]DAMN AUTO-CORRECT!

In my opinion which no one has to agree with or care about is that the current inventory and crafting is fine, however maybe there could be an option to switch between inventory styles?

I do have a couple questions for the devs:

1. Will the switch have the 1.3 consol ui in it’s portable state? I feel it would be even more crowded than current consol feels.

2. Will this be a digital or physical release?

3. Will you include the nes zapper like the 3ds edition? (I think the answer is no but it doesn’t hurt to ask).

4. In docked mode, will the switch take advantage of motion controls for the cursor? (Still probably no).

5. Could you see this being done within a year?

Thanks and I love ya’ll.

Nes zapper question is a good one. Being a Nintendo product I would hope the Switch version has it.

In my opinion which no one has to agree with or care about is that the current inventory and crafting is fine, however maybe there could be an option to switch between inventory styles?

Yeah, I want that inventory UI switch option, since I've been playing Mobile since late 2014 so I'm pretty used to Mobile UI

I Just want consistent updates. Not 3 years in between. It’s not like re logic is strained as pipe works is working on it. Yes mobile platform is a bit difficult to work on but still. 3 damn years and not even a cheeky optimisation update. Give us little updates like a single boss, or a few items, or visual updates. Would rather have something every month or so.

Edit: 2 years but whatever

I Just want consistent updates. Not 3 years in between. It’s not like re logic is strained as pipe works is working on it. Yes mobile platform is a bit difficult to work on but still. 3 damn years and not even a cheeky optimisation update. Give us little updates like a single boss, or a few items, or visual updates. Would rather have something every month or so.

I started playing within those two years and havent gotten a single update. Not even bug fixes, witch usualy happen regularly.

This isn't just an update for mobile or switch, they are rebuilding the game from scratch. The old mobile/consol mechanics were different from pc's mechanics, so if they wanted to add new features, they would have to reprogram it fro every consol, instead of simply poring it.

Think of it like a food chain; people really liked an original restaurant and wanted more of them across the nation, so the restaurant's company built more. However, unlike the original, they served the same food with slightly different recipes. Over time, people began to notice the differences and didn't like it. To fix this issue, the company replaced the recipes with the original ones.

That's not a perfect analogy to the current situation, but I think it gets the point across.

Not even PC was ever updated that often. Expecting an update every month or two is just overkill for this game and it's developer. This isn't some casual free to play micro-transaction crap, it's a full, real game. If you can exhaust all the content in 1.3 in a month you have too much free time for one game to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom