[WIP] Guide index

Is there any chance this could get a modern update? I found this thread to be extremely useful when I was first starting, but a lot has changed since then.

Is this really worth stickying, though? It hasn't been updated for nearly three years, and several (if not most) of the guides are actually very poorly-organized and shallow. One "guide" is just a request for tips and tricks for P-Moon, another is an opinion piece on Chlorophyte bullets, another is a guide for defeating slimes consisting of no real content other than "don't use the shortsword", and most of the hoiktronics guides are already in the T-MEC social forum, where they are accessible to their intended audience.

I mean, the building guides and a handful of others are good, but most people can find those by opening up the Guides forum list and ordering by most viewed.

Yes, but most of these guides I didn't know existed until I found this. And, its still a work in progress. Maybe if he had help, like some of the staff or other trusted members adding on.

Perhaps a collaborative effort to write better guides and a new guide index thread? I'm not up to organizing but I'm pretty knowledgeable about pre-hardmode stuff.

Back
Top Bottom