Plague inc

the first prism

Eye of Cthulhu
Hi, this is just a general thread about plague Inc.
I play on mobile, on the non-premium version. All I need to do is get 3 stars on brutal for the neurax worm scenario. Can someone help me?

I've played Plague Inc Evolved on PC in addition to a bit of the Mobile version. Generally there seems to be 2 main strategies to use, either going stealth, or going with the "brute force"/aggressive style. I've found some kind of pathogens are more suited to the aggressive style compared to others. I personally enjoy stealth in Plague Inc. in getting your pathogen to silently infect many people without displaying many symptoms. I do enjoy having the random mutations overall though.

Generally the parasite/prion/fungi are more suited to going stealth, but for pathogens like the Virus and bio weapon. It actually is better to be more aggressive with them. Which means trying to upgrade severity. That will cause you to gain DNA points at a quicker rate which will let you gain even more abilities and infectivity. Viruses because you can't control their rapid mutation very well, and the bio weapon naturally becomes lethal overtime which requires increasing your abilities quickly so you don't kill faster than you infect with it.

Of the Special character pathogens, like the zombie/neurax worm/vampires. I've enjoyed playing as Vampires the most. Their abilities are pretty fun in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom