PS4 I need pets for my collection

etoile_comete

Steampunker
Hello there,

I need several pets so I can complete my collection.
The pets I need are: Amber mosquito, Seaweed, Toy Sled, Magical Pumpkinseed, Unlucky Yarn, Dog Whistle, Tartar Sauce and Zephyr Fish.
I can exchange one or more of these for any Expert Mode Boss item, for an Ankh shield, for any Moonlord drop (Expert mode included) and for others endgame items or anything you want. I have as well dev-items (Loki's set, Red's set and Jim's set) that I could exchange (the whole set or a part of it). I can help you with something out on your world as well. Just say me what you need.

Thanks for your interest

Last edited:
I have the zypher fish. Add me on ps4 and I can trade it to ya. Was just needing a strong pick to break lizhard stone or an op weapon. Psn is same as name on here
[doublepost=1534185781,1534185730][/doublepost]Also I have the tartar sauce too sorry just seen it

Hello there,

I need several pets so I can complete my collection.
The pets I need are: Amber mosquito, Seaweed, Toy Sled, Magical Pumpkinseed, Unlucky Yarn, Dog Whistle, Tartar Sauce and Zephyr Fish.
I can exchange one or more of these for any Expert Mode Boss item, for an Ankh shield, for any Moonlord drop (Expert mode included) and for others endgame items or anything you want. I have as well dev-items (Loki's set, Red's set and Jim's set) that I could exchange (the whole set or a part of it). I can help you with something out on your world as well. Just say me what you need.

Thanks for your interest
I have an amber mosquito for you if you want to trade for a weather radio that I need

Back
Top Bottom