Do you want this?

• Yay

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

IndigoGollum

The Destroyer
You know when you get a cool pet, but then can't decide weather to keep the old one or use a new one? What if you could do both! What I'm suggesting is a new consumable called Responsibility, and would increase pet count by one. It would be a 50% drop chance from all golden critters and a .02% drop chance from other critters. Up to 7 could be consumed by a player, allowing for up to 8 pets. Please tell me what you think and what I could improve with this idea.

Because some pets deal damage in the console version, damage would be evenly split between all the pets.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, I actually love this. I absolutely need 8 penguins following me. Or 8 eye springs while I've also maxed the amount of twins minions I have. It would be a mess and it sounds amazing. The drop chance is reasonable as well

What to do:
1) Get all rare pet drops
2) Buy 7 of these from a trading server and consume them
3) Summon 8 rare pets of your choice
4) Put your unchosen summons on the Companion Pedestal, which will never threathen to stab you, and in fact cannot speak

What to do:
1) Get all rare pet drops
2) Buy 7 of these from a trading server and consume them
3) Summon 8 rare pets of your choice
4) Put your unchosen summons on the Companion Pedestal, which will never threaten to stab you, and in fact cannot speak
And equip my Pet Accessories that I suggested as well. Chaos ensues.

I like this idea though! Creative way of getting more pets!

Back
Top Bottom