Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
I got insane lag and difficulty while fighting Plant King.
Plant King is broken and should be fixed next update, as for lag it may be your pc

Also, Plant's Healing is weird. It should be non-consumable instead of endlessly duplicatable.
/shrug

Edit: Soundwaves can be heard from EVERYWHERE
Yes the sound plays at player position

I'm not sure if this has been reported or not but on medium size maps, the Volcano biome is nearly always way above land and extremely large.
The fact that its above land may be due to the fact terrain generation is randomize

how i get the skill points?
You start up with them; I recommend to not use it...

i just want to ask. is it your mod that does so that when you beat skeletron, fireballs will fall from the sky
[doublepost=1534615098,1534614779][/doublepost]i just want to say that the chipper enemy is annoying. let me explain. i wanted to build a base in your biome but then hardmode came and this chipper enemy just kept killing all my npcs. pls do so it does not go trough walls

Nope fireballs dont come out of the sky randomly after skeletron. I believe its another mod
And alright it wont be able to next update

After defeating the disarray bosses in multiplayer, they don't get checked off on the boss checklist mod. However in single player, they check off just fine.

The good news is, I know what causes the volcano biome. The bad news is, it just cuts a giant block out of the world so that it has something to spawn in. Could you make it a toggle-able thing upon world gen?

Nope, there were plant sentries overlapping each other
The boss will be revamped next update, so that should be fixed
After defeating the disarray bosses in multiplayer, they don't get checked off on the boss checklist mod. However in single player, they check off just fine.
Really bad code with saving data on the world file, should be fixed next update
The good news is, I know what causes the volcano biome. The bad news is, it just cuts a giant block out of the world so that it has something to spawn in. Could you make it a toggle-able thing upon world gen?
Ill make the size of the volcano relative to the size of the world

well, the new biome (vulcanic) got almost all my jungle biome!!!! what am i gonna do now? its giantic, i havent explored my jungle cave yet, but i think i lost all my jungle... there's something i can do or its going to be like this forever?

I have been having issues with the boss "the shadows" just randomly flying away
skip it, the boss is bad
well, the new biome (vulcanic) got almost all my jungle biome!!!! what am i gonna do now? its giantic, i havent explored my jungle cave yet, but i think i lost all my jungle... there's something i can do or its going to be like this forever?
nothing you can do on your current world, although playing on a medium or large world should fix that

I'm sure I would enjoy the mod if I know my way around. I'm looking for a wiki or a doc with event triggers. Anyone got anything? The Terraria mod wiki website says that everything was deleted and I now have no idea how to maneuver my way around the mod in symphony with my others.

how to reset ui? i was playing arround and spammed the attack and now my charatcer is broken and i dont know how to stop it without getting rid of this great mod

is it possible to reset skill point buffs? i've accidentally given myself way too much defense and my character is pretty much immobile.

is it possible to reset skill point buffs? i've accidentally given myself way too much defense and my character is pretty much immobile.
hahano wait for next update and dont touch that
i found out you cant just make new character and grab you stuff again :(
Wait what, it should reset on making a new character
I'm sure I would enjoy the mod if I know my way around. I'm looking for a wiki or a doc with event triggers. Anyone got anything? The Terraria mod wiki website says that everything was deleted and I now have no idea how to maneuver my way around the mod in symphony with my others.
Sadly i dont know what happens with the wiki but this is as much as you're going to get in terms of information :C

Hey! so i keep having a glitch where my hero npc won't spawn, it keeps showing his "has arrived" message, but he never appears, what do i do to fix this?

Also how to i get into the volcano without dying?

Back
Top Bottom