tModLoader Universe of Swords

Should have contacted me through PM or Discord server. I will PM you and provide you with folder of my mod with images of swords.

Latest version is 2.6 and I have already provided the download file here. It should be attached at the bottom of the page.

sure. got it. thank you very much.

I just played on a server with my friend with the latest version of tmodloader and Universe of swords mod and found a bug... This error is relevant only for the server. We tried to run the server with the console and steam. Please fix it or tell me how can I fix it.
P.S: Sorry for bad english ;) (and lags on video)

Last edited:
I was blown away by Brisingr being in this mod! Looks like someone likes the Inheritance Book Series
EDIT: Actually, there are all sorts of pop culture Swords in this mod!

Last edited:
The most warrior's mod ever.
It would be funny, if there was a Universe of Staffs, Universe of Bows and Universe of Summons.
It's a just random joke, but you can try to make theese ones (Or even bigger!).

The most warrior's mod ever.
It would be funny, if there was a Universe of Staffs, Universe of Bows and Universe of Summons.
It's a just random joke, but you can try to make theese ones (Or even bigger!).

Idea isn't bad but I just don't have time to work on other mods at the same time. I barely even work on UoS those days.

Idea isn't bad but I just don't have time to work on other mods at the same time. I barely even work on UoS those days.
Think about that when you'll done with EoS. Or just temporary stop working on 1 mod, starting other.
I wont charge you to do it, it's your choice. I just suggested, so it's your choice, do it or not.

It's an extremely rare drop from the dungeon guardian. I think it is either 1/50 or 1/100 drop chance. The sword of the emperor is probably the best weapon for defeating him if you have it.

I recently crafted the Superior Mechanical Soul sword and the buffs on the sword keeps changing. For example, right now I have it as the Superior buff to the sword. I used it for a few swings and then it now has -33% damage and -50% knock back. Is this supposed to happen or is it a glitch?

Back
Top Bottom