Maps Terraquest: a terraria adventure map

"Terraquest": A terraria adventure map
Capture 2018-08-29 10_27_06.png

This Legend of Zelda - based map focuses on exploring dungeons and solving puzzles. you are an ordinary man, who is sent on a quest to save the Terra Lands from impending doom and stop the dark lord from reawakening. this map features:
- 8 unique dungeons to explore
- exciting designs
-lots of optional side quests
-a bunch of hidden secrets
-a manual "hardcore mode" where you can choose to skip out on items or fight multiple bosses at once.
-a couple game- changing decisions.

there are a few bugs with the maps. i could not find any way to fix them at all, so no hate please.
-the 1- second timers will turn off every time i exit the world, no matter how many times i activate them.
-long text will bug out on the announcement boxes, only showing 1/4 of the speech
-some of the bosses will not spawn, or despawn after few seconds.
-some of the teleporters might bug out
If you have any suggestions or know how to fix these bugs, please let me know.

this map was made without T edit or mods. also, this is my very first Terraria adventure map, so please show your support! [took 2 months to make, made the map solo.]

Download

how to download:
- download the wld file from here!
-open your worlds folder. it should be in documents/my games/terraria/worlds
-paste the file into the worlds folder
-open terraria, and the whole map should be there!

screenshots:
Capture 2018-08-29 10_29_43.png

Capture 2018-08-29 10_33_27.png

Capture 2018-08-29 10_36_57.png

Capture 2018-08-29 11_40_22.png

Attachments

• TerraQuest.wld
    11 MB · Views: 475
As far as the text box glitch goes, couldn't you change it to be 4 or more separate announcement boxes that activate sequentially?

So, "blah blah (1/4)" then "blah blah (2/4)" and so on (not necessarily with the numbers).

As far as the text box glitch goes, couldn't you change it to be 4 or more separate announcement boxes that activate sequentially?

So, "blah blah (1/4)" then "blah blah (2/4)" and so on (not necessarily with the numbers).
it seems some text is way too big to fit in the chat box, even with multiple announcement boxes. it only shows the last part of the text. th only way i can fix this is if i use regular signs

I don't know terraria's wiring system too well, but maybe you could have a delay between each announcement box activating so that people can read the text before the next box activates.

Back
Top Bottom