Resolved [PS4] Scaly Truffle help?

I'm currently fishing with over 50% fishing power according to the gamepedia in an underground ice biome bordering a crimson biome. I realise my fishing power is quite low giving me around a 1% chance to get the scaly truffle but after several hours irl I'm yet to get one. The spot I'm fishing in is giving me crimson biome fish and a few crimson crates (while also surrounded by crimson enemies and a few cavern enemies) so I know I'm in the right spot but I just wanted to know if it was just bad luck or if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm currently fishing with over 50% fishing power according to the gamepedia in an underground ice biome bordering a crimson biome. I realise my fishing power is quite low giving me around a 1% chance to get the scaly truffle but after several hours irl I'm yet to get one. The spot I'm fishing in is giving me crimson biome fish and a few crimson crates (while also surrounded by crimson enemies and a few cavern enemies) so I know I'm in the right spot but I just wanted to know if it was just bad luck or if I'm doing something wrong.
Well it was just my awful luck. Just got one. Sorry about that guys lol
Glad you finally got it @Rebellious Failo. :) Thanks for reporting back that you did get it.

Back
Top Bottom