PC Le epic panda shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic_Aiz

Terrarian
Now, I would like to clarify that i do have a large quantity of almost every item but the higher the tier or boss level you get from being able to get it will be higher.
(Example: Post moon lord stuff would be like around at least 10 plat to 80 gold coins and will get lower or higher if i change it)

Every Friday through Sunday there will be a discount on a category of items either choice by me or you through a poll. (answers are chosen by me)
Right now since i am starting this there will be a closing time and opening which will be a time of 7:00 or 8:00 AM - 9:15 PM CST which i will not respond to any requests until opening time.

Rule's: I expect to have a fair sale with no scam's, no lying, do not argue with me about something stupid but I trust the fan base Terraria to not be that stupid to do any of that, but you never know.

Prices are not Decided yet so ill just make up a cheap price a.k.a ill just say 1 plat or 2 gold or what ever and also Put you're EXACT order in the comment's and we will got to a world (Which will be mine) I will have you're order and i'm not going back to my world just to get something else (IF YOU WANT YOU'RE ORDER TO BE PROCEEDED MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE COINS AND YOU'RE ORDER HAS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED AND NO ADD ON'S WHEN IN THE WORLD, cause I will not go get them)

Last edited:
Hello maybe before you close shop you could sell me some Christmas lights preferably red. And all developer sets...and pedguins.

I can happily help with that, and what to you mean pedguins? I've never heard of that. Also since you can get the any dev set though any treasure bag ill just charge you.. I
guess we can discuss the deal.
Hello maybe before you close shop you could sell me some Christmas lights preferably red. And all developer sets...and pedguins.
[doublepost=1540080041,1540079948][/doublepost]Also do you want the wing's?

I can happily help with that, and what to you mean pedguins? I've never heard of that. Also since you can get the any dev set though any treasure bag ill just charge you.. I
guess we can discuss the deal.

[doublepost=1540080041,1540079948][/doublepost]Also do you want the wing's?
Pedguins set is a set that was made for the youtuber Pedguin it is harvested from penguins during a blood moon need penguin statue so ill take some penguin statues if you have that. And the treasure bags must be mechanical or higher tier for dev sets and their not a guarantee... so if you have any specific ones that would be nice and im only looking for head chest and legs for dev sets.

Ok, I don't see the pedguin suit here so ill give you some penguin statue's and thanks for the info on the bag's and i have 999 red x-mas lights so ill just give them to you for free! Here's my steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/AtomicAzi
[doublepost=1540082222,1540082071][/doublepost]I guess in total that will be 33 gold.

wow ok... so im not sure how long you got but im gonna be an hour or so before i can get on.
Ok, I don't see the pedguin suit here so ill give you some penguin statue's and thanks for the info on the bag's and i have 999 red x-mas lights so ill just give them to you for free! Here's my steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/AtomicAzi
[doublepost=1540082222,1540082071][/doublepost]I guess in total that will be 33 gold.

k
[doublepost=1540086126,1540085928][/doublepost]I have friended you i have not yet setup the shop map fully so ill jut put the stuff in the chest.
[doublepost=1540086280][/doublepost]You have discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom