Resolved [MOBILE] Rod of Discord

I’m looking everywhere for them and I can’t find any;(:mad:is there a way to farm them?
Hi @Random kid, I moved your post here into this thread. You can browse through the previous posts to see some tricks for getting Chaos Elementals to spawn (don't use too many hallowed blocks), as well as seeing some farms that have been very successful for others.

Hello everyone there is a bug listed on the wiki that Chaos Elementals don't seem to spawn on pure hallowed so i recommend putting some ebonstone/crimstone below the pearlstones! Also i afk this farm using only minion coz im too tired to use traps.. And apply wires

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180531_190404.png
    Screenshot_20180531_190404.png
    184 KB · Views: 154
I know it exists, and I have seen a Chaos Elemental, but I barely see them. How to farm the Elementals? (Also, I’m new to the forums)

I know it exists, and I have seen a Chaos Elemental, but I barely see them. How to farm the Elementals? (Also, I’m new to the forums)
Hi there @WonderedLamb256, I moved your post into this thread. Take a look through the rest of the posts in this thread for some great info regarding Chaos Elementals on the mobile version and the best way to farm them (use less hallow blocks than you think).

So basically I’m playing on terraria mobile hard mode and I’m trying to get the rod of discord so I made a self made hallow biome down in hell at the bottom of the map it’s spawning the hallow mobs just no chaos elementals is there a reason like cuz I’m down in hell or do I just need to wait for one to spawn cuz I know they r rare but I mean I have been waiting a hole hour and haven’t seen one and for the hallow biome to the music isn’t playing but the hallow mobs r spawning is that ok and I have defeated plantera,golem,all mechanical bosses so yea if you could help me out that would me great

-fanboy

#updateterrariaonmobile

#thankyou

Attachments

• CEA3E6D8-EB66-483A-9FC1-022DAF50DE96.png
    CEA3E6D8-EB66-483A-9FC1-022DAF50DE96.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 127
Hell is a bit weird on mobile. Since I had a crimson world, I made an ebonstone bridge down there. The result? Tons of eaters of souls and clingers, absolutely no worms or corruptors (which are way more common than normal eaters on hardmode).
My advice? Dig a few screens upwards and try again there.

So basically I’m playing on terraria mobile hard mode and I’m trying to get the rod of discord so I made a self made hallow biome down in hell at the bottom of the map it’s spawning the hallow mobs just no chaos elementals is there a reason like cuz I’m down in hell or do I just need to wait for one to spawn cuz I know they r rare but I mean I have been waiting a hole hour and haven’t seen one and for the hallow biome to the music isn’t playing but the hallow mobs r spawning is that ok and I have defeated plantera,golem,all mechanical bosses so yea if you could help me out that would me great

-fanboy

#updateterrariaonmobile

#thankyou
Hi @Fanboy, welcome to the forums. :) I moved your post and the replies to this thread. You can take a look through the other messages in this thread as it has a lot of info for trying to get the Rod on mobile. The trick is to not have too many Hallow blocks. I would also suggest moving it up from the underworld. Take a look through the screenshots that others have posted for reference. Good luck hunting for the Rod.

Thank you man lol I’m new to this forum thing normally I’m just wiki but wiki got no answers for me so I just made account for this place cuz I heard they r looking for people to help others and I was a terraria nerd but then my pc broke so now I’m on mobile but thank you man sorry if I’m a pain

so they say 100 hallow on top 100 crimson or that on bottom I did that but she; I placed the corruption it’s not spawning anything so what should I do

Attachments

• A6EA2255-5E70-4F30-B367-873D54FDE32C.png
    A6EA2255-5E70-4F30-B367-873D54FDE32C.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
so they say 100 hallow on top 100 crimson or that on bottom I did that but she; I placed the corruption it’s not spawning anything so what should I do
You mentioned (in your thread title before the post was moved here) that you were making a Rod farm based on a YouTube video. Was the video for PC Terraria or Mobile Terraria?

Anyone who doesn't have the RoD, I feel your pain. I also don't have a Frozen Turtle Shell. :p

Chaos Elementals just don't spawn much, and Ice Tortoises are very stingy with their shells.

hello, the monster (Elemental Chaos) is not found yet I'm in the right place and I've been waiting for a while. thank you for helping me

hello, the monster (Elemental Chaos) is not found yet I'm in the right place and I've been waiting for a while. thank you for helping me
Hi @Tezura, I moved your post into this thread as it’s discussing the same topic you’re asking about. You can look through the other posts in this thread to see how others have gotten the Chaos Ekemental to spawn in Mobile right now. The trick is to not have too many Hallow blocks. See the other screenshots posted in this thread for a good illustration of where Chaos Elementals like to spawn.

I have a problem with the elemental monster of chaos, I always loot a rainbow stick but not the stick of contention. It's normal ? because it's 6h in all that I farme is monster

I have a problem with the elemental monster of chaos, I always loot a rainbow stick but not the stick of contention. It's normal ? because it's 6h in all that I farme is monster
Hi @Tezura, please stop making new threads. As I mentioned to you earlier and in our PM (private message) I have moved your posts into this thread. This thread contains a great deal of info regarding the Chaos Elementals and the Rod of Discord on Mobile. Please read over this thread.

If you are only getting the Rainbow Rod (rainbow stick) and are not getting the Rod of Discord (stick of contention) that is entirely normal. The Rod of Discord is very very hard to get and it can take numerous hours, days, weeks of grinding.

Back
Top Bottom