The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

Phaedra turns to Varvin.
"I don't think that's the phrase you want."
Phaedra turns back to Dollie.
"So Dollie, is it. Anything special I have to do to get past that sunny disposition of yours, or can it shed when you feel it should?"

Phaedra turns to Varvin.
"I don't think that's the phrase you want."
Phaedra turns back to Dollie.
"So Dollie, is it. Anything special I have to do to get past that sunny disposition of yours, or can it shed when you feel it should?"
“Shut the **** up you ****head ***hole before I stab you and doom you to ****ing ****ination!” As you can tell Varvin has some anger issues, to say the least.

"What does you mean, Mr. Man?"

Dollie turns to Varvin.

"You're not very nice! You need your mouth washed with soap!"

"Listen, could we just try to get out of this god-forsaken place already?" Magnus finally says.

“ALL OF YOU SHUT THE **** UP BEFORE I KILL YOU! Me and Phaedra over here have unfinished business to attend to, right.” Varvin barks as he turns to Phaedra with Armageddon out.

~~~~Radio~~~~
Now Playing: Merasmus Enterprises - The Gears go Merasmus!

~~~~Greyton (@Xmax360)~~~~
HP: 274/301 LVL: 2
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Grimwich City
~~~And~~~
~~~~Fred (@tappaja100)~~~~
HP: 79/200 LVL: 1
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Grimwich City

Fred and Greyton introduce themselves, shortly after fred calls unconscious
Zrill: RUFUS! Carry Fred and take greyton to Grimwich, quickly now!
Terry, i’ll still need you with me, We’ve got a mission to resume.

Terry: I just hope Ridley and the others are okay..
Zrill: We will meet again with you two greyton.

The two run off as rufus picks up Fred and proceeds to Grimwich city.

Rufus, the out cold fred, and Greyton approach a large gate, two crimson knights notice Rufus and quickly open the gates. Laying before Greytons eyes is a large town, full to the brim with several buildings.
There is an entire alley full of residential buildings
There is a marketplace looking area
A large stage, it’s empty at the moment
An inn
A large building with a belltower.
And a tunnel going into a wall, it looks like some sorta mineshaft.

Crimson Guards are all over the walls keeping a watch out as various undead roam around the town, doing their daily activities and living an afterlife. Rufus informs Greyton about the inn and the two carry fred to it.

As the three enter rufus calls out.
Rufus: MIKA! Ya got a room available?
A vampire is seen cleaning a counter
Mika: ‘Course, just pick a room. Pay me later, you know how it works by now.
Mika notices the man Rufus is carrying
Mika: What’s with the dirty hobo you’re lugging?
Rufus: It’s a bit of a story, i guess i’ll just go ahead and take him to a room than..
Hey uhh.. Greyton was it? I guess just make yourself comfy.

Greyton watches rufus as he carries Fred up to a room, Rufus very clearly glares at a table with a group of 4 people drinking away, they also stop to glare at him. The 4 are: a bostonian manboy, a Zombie wearing a helmet, a drunken skeleton in an eyepatch who already fell asleep, and a german vampire.

Rufus goes upstairs opens a door and tosses fred onto the bed before saying “Get well soon or whatever… i don’t really even know you.
Rufus leaves. And then proceeds to leave the building.

~~~~Varvin Arthan (@Person999)~~~~
HP: 254/254 LVL 2
Current Location: Castle of Souls: First Floor Stair Room
~~~And~~~
~~~~Phaedra (@Madder)~~~~
HP: 319/425 LVL:2
Current Location: Castle of Souls: First Floor Stair room
~~~And~~~
~~~~Magnus (@TheGuy)~~~~
HP: 452/452 LVL 2
Current Location: Castle of Souls: First Floor Stair room.
~~~And~~~
~~~~Dollie (@Sky High)~~~~
HP: 200/200 LVL: 1
Current Location: Castle of Souls: First floor Stair Room

Phaedra: 319/425
Magnus: 450/450
Varvin: 152/250
VS
Skeleton Maid A: 0/50 [ATK+5] [SMASHDEMON] [BUFF]
Skeleton Maid B: 0/50 [ATK+5] [SMASHDEMON]
Skeleton Maid C: 0/50 [ATK+5] [SMASHDEMON] [BUFF]

Dollie begins to shake as a bullet launches from her chest, it pierces the skeleton maid making it fall off from the stairway and onto the ground dead!
YOU WON!

Everyone gained 70 EXP and 0 DT.
Varvin has grown to level 2! Max HP increased by 4!
Magnus has grown to level 2! Max HP increased by 2!

Dollie struggles to float up the stairs due to the BFG and drops it on the ground. Better not forget it there now!
Dollie floats up to talk to Phaedra while Magnus and Varvin stare at her.
Varvin proceeds to become enraged at everything that is happening, while Dollie and Phaedra introduce themselves.
Dollie also informs Varvin that he is mean, Grimal is heard yelling “DAMN RIGHT!” Followed by light sobbing in the distance.
Magnus talks sense to the two: Everyone needs to get out of this castle and quickly, but unfortunately Varvin still seems to want to fight Phaedra...

~~~~Brother Garrun (@IHATETHISSIGNUP / Jedinate)~~~~
Body HP: 80/210
Head HP: 200/200 LVL:2
Current Location: The Overgrowth: Church of the Reaper

Brother Garrun: 80/200
VS
Ghoul A: 0/50
Ghoul B: 8/50

Garrun uppercuts the Ghoul, it did 20 damage!
You Won!
Gained 120 exp and 0 DT!
Brother Garrun has grown to level 2!
Body HP increased by 10!

The final ghoul falls to the ground with a screech. Garrun now understands why they boarded up the damn door...

~~~~Benevolent Tingler (@Deputy Hue)~~~~
Body HP: 300/300
Head HP: 300/300 LVL 1
Current Location: Pumpkin Yard: Truce Town

Eric: Oh the robots? Why i could probably sell you one for about 200 DT. now we could work out a pay-
Falon from mcdonalds storms outside as he yells “ERIC DON’T LET THAT MAN ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR GOODS, HE IS BROKE AS ALL HELL, IT ISN’T EVEN FUNNY. I’VE MET RICHER HOBOS!"
Falon storms back inside.
Eric: Oh… No money?
Hmm… Well, perhaps we can still work something out. What say you do me a couple of favors to help me with my research and i’ll custom build you a robot from scratch, free?

"Calm down, man. I'm sure there's a pub somewhere out of, if not in, this mansion. Come, let's explore and settle this over drinks."

"Phaedra, don't get distracted by the prospect of alcohol, we need to get out of here as soon as possible."

Greyton floats to the vampire cleaning the counter, "So, I'm kinda new to this entire... ghost thing, wanna explain, oh and can I get something to eat?" Greyton asks holding out his DT thinking it's currency.

“SHUT UP YOU ****ING ***HOLE” he yells to the distant Grimal “I DON’T GIVE A **** ABOUT ****ING DRINKS ****HEAD! ALSO WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD IS THAT!” He yells angrily as he simultaneously stabs Phaedra and looks at the BFG.

(Benevolent Tingler)
Tingler points at his groin area, questioning if this is the research favors the man requires.

Dollie... shoots Varvin in the face.

"Alright, you've forced my hand. Can someone shoot this guy with the BFG or find some way to calm him down or SOMETHING? Also "- Dollie seems to smirk, even though its face can't move-" you can't choke me. I'm just a doll."

Back
Top Bottom