tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

hola, queria felicitarlos por el mod, tengo un problema, necesito que los drops, desaparescan al salir e iniciar el juego, porque consume mucha ram y genera crash en el transcurso del juego cuando se satura de objetos en el suelo

Since the 3.0.1 update, using the dual-wield mod with Overhaul no longer works for all weapons. I'm not sure exactly which ones are affected, since there's a few trillion weapons in Terraria, but some of the swords that worked before don't even swing using it anymore. I haven't been able to test any ranged weapons yet, but I'll keep this updated. In other words, no more complete autoswing workaround for everything right now.

enque consiste el judge pack?
[doublepost=1540852461,1540852334][/doublepost]alguna forma de hacer que el drops que queda en el suelo desaparesca al reiniciar el juego?? en eltranscurso del juego se satura con items y consume mas ram generando crash

me gustaria que pusieran la opcion de desactivar el matorral verde que se genera en el bioma bosque, es molesto por que ocupa lugar dentro de las casas y cuando desactivo el mod quedan 4 cuadros rosados

I found a bug. Trees don't seem to be falling Overhaul-style anymore. Also, the gore on tiles is for some reason black now
Check the Overhaul settings. It may have been deactivated during the update. As far as the black gore, I've had the same problem. Strange black blocks once in a while, as well.

Anyone getting issues with underground mushroom biome? It gets so dark I can't even see myself holding a glowstick.

Since the 3.0.1 update, using the dual-wield mod with Overhaul no longer works for all weapons. I'm not sure exactly which ones are affected, since there's a few trillion weapons in Terraria, but some of the swords that worked before don't even swing using it anymore. I haven't been able to test any ranged weapons yet, but I'll keep this updated. In other words, no more complete autoswing workaround for everything right now.
That mod has been in the incompatibility list since forever.

Getting the same issue I posted two messages ago on granite biome. Forgot to mention that the visibility dropped nearly to zero when underwater on both areas (granite and underground mushroom).
By the way, jungle spores are not giving any light (their particles still do, somehow).

That mod has been in the incompatibility list since forever.
Yep, but it actually was working properly before this update. I accidentally discovered that when I forgot to uninstall dual-wield when I started Overhaul. It still works for putting torches in the slots, which helps a LOT if you don't have a mining helmet, or just don't want to use one.

Not sure what the compatibility is with Antiaris, but it did some weird things on new world gen. (Spawned me in the ground, duplicates of all the house items falling from the sky, the magic box to repair the house has no effect)

Also, was hoping to use the Overhaul for the optimization that I've heard good things about so far but would rather not have all of the other content and despite setting everything to off in the Overhaul settings there are still a ton of in-game effects. Do you have any plans to release just the Optimization or is it kinda coded depending on other bits of the mod?

Attachments

• 20181101191236_1.jpg
    20181101191236_1.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 255
  • 20181101191243_1.jpg
    20181101191243_1.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 271
Thanks for this fantastic mod. I want to know if it is possible to reenable auto aiming when playing with a gamepad and if, where I could find this option since aiming with gamepad is very difficult. Thank you!

You are right about being skeptical about gun reloading. It honestly just slows everything down at best, and at worst is a giant distraction, at least in it's current state. "Press a button every now and then or your gun won't fire next time you try, and focus on that at all times" is all that it's doing. A good change would be to automatically start reloading when the gun is at 0 ammo.

Realism is cool, but this is a cartoony video game

One game that gets reloading right is Team Fortress 2. In it, reloading is automatic whenever your ammo isn't full, and animation can be interrupted by firing or switching weapons. That way it limits ammo per clip without breaking the flow of battle - which current overhaul's reloading trashes beyond repair.

One game that gets reloading right is Team Fortress 2. In it, reloading is automatic whenever your ammo isn't full, and animation can be interrupted by firing or switching weapons. That way it limits ammo per clip without breaking the flow of battle - which current overhaul's reloading trashes beyond repair.
It isn't automatic. You can change settings for it to be, but its default value is the standard reload.

Well, most players have it set to automatic anyway, but even when not, it is still interruptable - still less of a hassle

This mod is freaking insane, gives a new whole experience to our beloved Terraria, if Overhaul had a patch for Thorium i would cry in happiness for weeks, but oh well keep up with the great work man!

After updating to Overhaul 3.1.2 (from 3.0.1, I think), only the first letter of every NPC conversation appears. I've had the following mods running since before this update, and haven't had any problems:

Overhaul (duh)
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.3.2
Wing Slot v1.6.2
Cool Merchant
Fishing Crate Additions v1.1
Random Crates Mod v1.1
More Biome Fishing Crates v0.1.3
Additional Utilities v0.1
MoreAccessories+ v2.3
Loot Bags v1.0.1
Reduced Grinding v4.31
Boss Materials Plus v1.1.2
SuperQuickRespawn v1.0.1
Full Health Respawn v0.0.1
Dual Wielding v1.0
MaxStackPlus v3.2

Here's what they look like:

1.jpg 2.jpg

After updating to Overhaul 3.1.2 (from 3.0.1, I think), only the first letter of every NPC conversation appears. I've had the following mods running since before this update, and haven't had any problems:

Overhaul (duh)
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.3.2
Wing Slot v1.6.2
Cool Merchant
Fishing Crate Additions v1.1
Random Crates Mod v1.1
More Biome Fishing Crates v0.1.3
Additional Utilities v0.1
MoreAccessories+ v2.3
Loot Bags v1.0.1
Reduced Grinding v4.31
Boss Materials Plus v1.1.2
SuperQuickRespawn v1.0.1
Full Health Respawn v0.0.1
Dual Wielding v1.0
MaxStackPlus v3.2

Here's what they look like:

View attachment 212671 View attachment 212675
Disable either autopause or Overhaul's npc dialog options. They don't interact well with each other.

Back
Top Bottom