Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

I'll look into that, not sure what I can do short of changing the title text.

(edit - just need to get official clearance from above to change it)

edit 2: fixed now

0ace2a1bfb.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on an iPad Mini, which has the ability to load Desktop Pages fairly well. But I cannot use the "+ Quote" button, pressing it makes it say "- Quote" but I do not have the ability to manage multiple quotes.

I don't know if this is fixable, but just thought I'd try.

I'm on an iPad Mini, which has the ability to load Desktop Pages fairly well. But I cannot use the "+ Quote" button, pressing it makes it say "- Quote" but I do not have the ability to manage multiple quotes.

I don't know if this is fixable, but just thought I'd try.
Yes, the "+Quote" button will turn into a "-Quote" button if you press it. By pressing the +Quote you are adding that post to your quoted messages. By them pressing the -Quote you are taking that post out of your quoted messages.

After you tap the "+Quote", you should be able to tap "+Quote" under another post. The "Insert Quotes..." button will appear under under the text area where you reply. And that is where you can manage the quotes.
upload_2018-3-27_14-49-23.png

More info in the Community User Guide here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...g-in-public-threads.70/#threadReplyMultiquote

Yes, the "+Quote" button will turn into a "-Quote" button if you press it. By pressing the +Quote you are adding that post to your quoted messages. By them pressing the -Quote you are taking that post out of your quoted messages.

After you tap the "+Quote", you should be able to tap "+Quote" under another post. The "Insert Quotes..." button will appear under under the text area where you reply. And that is where you can manage the quotes.
View attachment 196638

More info in the Community User Guide here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...g-in-public-threads.70/#threadReplyMultiquote

When pressing the Quote buttons, the "Insert Quotes" button does not appear.
Everything else seems to work, apart from that.

When pressing the Quote buttons, the "Insert Quotes" button does not appear.
Everything else seems to work, apart from that.
Are you looking for the "Insert Quotes..." under your response text box?
quotes.jpg

I just tried it on my iPad and it's working fine. But sometimes the iPad does work wonky sometimes. See if restarting your iPad will help, or it may decide to work later on, but for right now it's working on my iPad.

I've enountered 2 bugs on these fourms, although I rarely use this on anything but mobile and have only encountered them here.

Bug 1: Anything about center align. Totally messes up.

Workaround: Keep trying

Bug 2: When editing a post, the 3 corner buttons (save and such) dissapear, preventing you from saving the post

Workaround: They reapear if you press the smiley icon

How so? Your signature looks normal to me, the alignment looks right

As Worfer said, the workaround is "keep trying", I often find my signature very very broken whenever I add anything to it, like certain spoiler boxes splitting up, or getting lost altogether, even if I perfectly close all my tags.

As Worfer said, the workaround is "keep trying", I often find my signature very very broken whenever I add anything to it, like certain spoiler boxes splitting up, or getting lost altogether, even if I perfectly close all my tags.
Spoilers are tricky indeed. They don't like it when other tags start/stop across a spoiler boundary. Example:

Code:
[align]
[spoiler]

[/align]
[/spoiler]

When using lots of nested spoilers with other tags, I find it best to use the BBcode editor rather than the RichText one; the RT one is less exact about tag placement.

Spoilers are tricky indeed. They don't like it when other tags start/stop across a spoiler boundary. Example:

Code:
[align]
[spoiler]

[/align]
[/spoiler]

When using lots of nested spoilers with other tags, I find it best to use the BBcode editor rather than the RichText one; the RT one is less exact about tag placement.
Yes, I manually place my tags, writing them in BBcode myself, not even via editors, simply by typing it using the keyboard. I also always end the tags in the reverse-order that I made them in, so they are neat, and less buggy, it still happens despite all of this.

Example:
Code:
[spoiler]
[align=center] [color=#555555] [b]
Whatever I want to say..
[/b] [/color] [/align]
[/spoiler]

Ah yes, I now remember what it does, sometimes it creates a duplicate spoiler to one I already have, and usually a line or two down, despite there not being multiple tags to have a spoiler of that name, idk where the duplicate ever comes from.

Last edited:
Yes, I manually place my tags, writing them in BBcode myself, not even via editors, simply by typing it using the keyboard. I also always end the tags in the reverse-order that I made them in, so they are neat, and less buggy, it still happens despite all of this.

Example:
Code:
[spoiler]
Whatever I want to say..
[/b] [/color] [/align]
[/spoiler]

Ah yes, I now remember what it does, sometimes it creates a duplicate spoiler to one I already have, and usually a line or two down, despite there not being multiple tags to have a spoiler of that name, idk where the duplicate ever comes from.
I've had success keeping as much styling outside of spoilers as possible; try this:
Code:
[spoiler]
Whatever I want to say..
[/spoiler]
[/b] [/color] [/align]

As opposed to...
Whatever I want to say...​

What you wanted..

Whatever I want to say...

Well... What you did centered the Spoiler, which is what I want for my signature.​

Apparently throwing in a new [ center ] fixes things when this happens, before the new text added.

Yes, this seems to usually be caused if you use a Center tag in your signature, if you put anything new in your signature, it doesn't really get centered, despite being within a Center Tag, so something being in a center tag but not actually centered, will break your spoilers and whatnot, and so it isolates whatever is not centered into duplicates of your spoilers, until it gets to the next centered part.

(How many times can I get away with saying "centered" in one forum post?)

Last edited:
When I press "Upload a file", I get
The following error occurred:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

why?

Back
Top Bottom