Mobile 1.3 Update

Do you agree it’s unfair that pc keeps getting continuous updates?

• Total voters
Thank goodness
[doublepost=1541541137,1541540999][/doublepost]And how come as of now, you can read gravestones and not signs?

@ShadowOfDarkness , do you play terraria mobile? Just asking.
I did, for a long time. I have since gotten a better computer that actually runs PC Terraria, and have moved to that, for lack of important things to do in Mobile. I haven't beaten the Frost Moon, and I'm not sure I can. And I don't have a RoD or Frozen Turtle Shell, but I have basically the definitive end-game stuff as of now, so I've left the game at a stand-still.

I am quite aware that a Tombstone can only display it's original text, or, if broken and re-placed, an elipses (...) and is unable to be changed. The latter half also applying to Signs.

I can’t beat the frost moon either. Even with a full set of dragon armor and a flairon. Maybe the nights on mobile are shorter? But either way, I hope they add a progress bar.

And we won't after this update either, we're getting 1.3.0.7, not 1.3.3, but updates should start coming out much faster after this, since we're getting the new codebase now, and now we have a dedicated team on it.

Когда приближается Terraria 1.3 на Android
Or Her Not Release?
Hi @Genrixsith, welcome to the forums. I moved your post to this thread.

There is no release date yet for Mobile 1.3. Here is the latest info on the mobile update:
Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch
Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)
Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Google translation:
Привет @Genrixsith, добро пожаловать на форумы. Я переместил сообщение в эту тему.

Пока нет версии для Mobile 1.3. Вот последняя информация о мобильном обновлении:
Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch
Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)
Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Honestly I think is because the update would be to heavy for old iPhone and Android phones (Samsung, Xperia, Huawei...). So they have first to make updates for which only recent mobile phones can use it and than the 1.3 update. Honestly the real unfair thing is that the 1.3 update isn't on the Old Gen and 3ds version, because in those versions is something possible.

I can assure you that Samsungs, Xperias and Huaweis would more than be able to handle the game. Unless you meant the old ones like Galaxy S4, Xperia M2, which of course have fallen off by 2018. The new Note 9 and the Xperia XZ2 would easily handle the game, and you can easily set which devices will be able to recieve updates on Google Play.
It's really a shame seeing how long this update is taking, though.

What if there were an accessory that allowed you to do EVERYTHING by hand? It would defeat the purpose of anvils, workbenches, etc!

Pipeworks relogic and 505 games are simply lazy...Terraria mobile first launched some time after pc...Mobile is still an ocean of bugs and STILL have the same version from 2015...
In 2016 on twitter some pearson from 505 sayed, that 1.3 version is ALREADY DONE ,and it will be launched in 2017...and...nothing. We have got 2018, month and we will have 2019 and the 1.3 is still not ready...WHAT ARE DEVELEPMENT REALLY DOING ???? Sorry, but it is anoying and boring.

Back
Top Bottom