tModLoader The Enigma Mod

We keep getting random true curse debuff. Sometimes its permanent and we have to restart. Seems to only happen when I use the fairy shop from Luiafk. Didn't happen before the most recent update. Your wiki says The World item usually causes it but we don't have that. Sorry not sure why its randomly bolding everything I write now...

Um...what happened to the new sprites for Ragnar, Steam Train and Etheria on the wiki? It only shows their current sprites now. Is this to prevent confusion?

Za Warudo is a bit broken on multiplayer. For some reason it stops texture of enemy but not model so unseen enmies can attack, but if I attack "texture" they take dmg. Can u fix this?

Hello, could you change or do something about the buff granted in Soul Stone by killing Plantera and EoC ? The eyes and spores hit too often for me to do anything when i'm getting hit, it's making my melee character very annoying... thank you in advance !

For some reason when I was playing the entire obsidium biome disappeared from the world, theres just a massive void all the way down almost to the underworld, idk why it happened

Can someone tell me recipe for transmutation table? Or where i can get it cuz i cant find it anywhere on the internet

Hey um ive encountered a weird bug in witch dune sharkron has no health bar and I cant damage it anyone know what could be causing that i have the following mods - afk's pets and more - yet another boss health bar - recipe browser - apacchiis classes mod - more chest loot - magic storage - chads furniture mod - thorium mod - more yoyos

Had fun with this mod, really liked all of the crystals, they were a cool mechanic. The ability to craft vanilla stuff and switch between items was great. For whatever reason, Lava Titans, Moltioch, and Molten Souls never spawned, so I was never able to make the magmatic stuff (note that I play in multiplayer, so that could be why). Also, the spawn rate was abysmal in the Etherial (or whatever it's called), could also be due to multiplayer. The only complaint I had is that Mystic doesn't seem nearly powerful enough in Expert mode post-Golem, seems like it needs some work to make it more balanced with the vanilla classes.

Hey um ive encountered a weird bug in witch dune sharkron has no health bar and I cant damage it anyone know what could be causing that i have the following mods - afk's pets and more - yet another boss health bar - recipe browser - apacchiis classes mod - more chest loot - magic storage - chads furniture mod - thorium mod - more yoyos
Fight it in the desert

I'm not a fan of the idea of being forced to remain in the other dimension. And also being stronger just there... Is there a catch? Something else I can get there?
Good mod, but the cherry on top seems to be dried out and sour.

i just want to say that i LOVE the jojo reference with the timestop, but it works horribly in multiplayer, the enemys hit you and shake and teleport, please fix it i want to play with my friends. Thank you

i just want to say that i LOVE the jojo reference with the timestop, but it works horribly in multiplayer, the enemys hit you and shake and teleport, please fix it i want to play with my friends. Thank you
Ah yeah, was this the mod with Timestop? I know at least two mods had timestop; it's absolutely garbage in multiplayer. We unequipped that timestop armor very shortly after equipping it.

I'm having an odd problem. I just made the gem of enhancement and it worked for a while, but now does not fully function. It doesn't give the full buffs it used to. I found that if a make a new character and put it on them, it works again. I also found that some of the buffs from the soul stone stopped working as well. when i use ninja, the greatly improved jump is no longer working, and again it works if i make a new character to put it on. Is this some kind of character bug or glitch that happens over time? How do i fix it? I really don't want to have to make a new character every time this happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom