Biomes & Nature The Graveyard

Do you like this idea

• Total voters

Daniel16

Terrarian
The Graveyard is a haunted biome with rare loot and monsters that will add a challenge to Terraria.

*In the Graveyard biome, It’s always night and monsters will always spawn*

Monsters

Raven
OShzq1O4uGzUAHN2Tcg0mUtjhpqqC_zv9rFFx9K42tlLkSK41WMxSe_lMt5oU1pJRv7m_O9Jp9J3l0Qr0KsBkc2U2DMXwI-NFJPpyed7jN-Xr2cr97OCWAHLcmsVckJrpCX6JyES

Normal mode stats

Damage 12

Max Life 35

Defense 2

KB Resist 15

Drops

Raven feather

Hardmode Stats

Damage 24

Max Life 70

Defense 6

KB Resist 24

Immune to Confused

Drops

Raven feather

Raven Staff

Ghost
V35eejCV60aTwo9MDcCb3j6LnowybLbGw8gSOH3PirxlLI5LsEsnZ3Ulim4AdMm6ouMRcmtz7MMeqKBofvDOqZJboh1rektdCn1mqiVjRCA3B2VDhjlvU-X4jTfbpxS7p0DXDydq

Normal mode Stats

Damage 40

Max Life 100

Defense 14

KB Resist 30

Drops

Ghost Banner

Soul Orb

Hardmode Stats

Damage 72

Max Life 220

Defense 14

KB Resist 37

Drops

Ghost Banner

Soul Orb

*Soul Orbs can be placed and broken to spawn a new ore into your world called Soul Ore.When Soul Ore has been spawned underground there’s a 15% chance to have a new biome appear*

More Details Soon

Last edited:
Ok so 2 copy-pasted enimies and something about a new ore and another biome. What's the terrain, the loot, the rest of the enimies? Please talk about those before you jump into a new biome altogether.

Ok so 2 copy-pasted enimies and something about a new ore and another biome. What's the terrain, the loot, the rest of the enimies? Please talk about those before you jump into a new biome altogether.
Ok Worfer,What do you think the terrain should be.I'm one person and this is hard to do.

Ok Worfer,What do you think the terrain should be.I'm one person and this is hard to do.
It's not my suggestion thread here, but I'd suggest it would be made of black stone blocks (any pick can break them). It generates like the forest biome, but the trees give gravewood, a wood about on par with ebonwood, and about half the trees are replaced with tombstones. A distinctive tombstone replaces 1/25 (1/20 on expert) tombstones and drops a Tombstone Parchment

Tombstone Parchment
Summons a Zombie to fight for you
8 Damage
Very Weak Knockback
(Follows fighter ai and returns to the player when 20 blocks away)

Naturally none of this needs to be added to your suggestion and is a suggested addition. Feel free to add this to the original post or just let it sit here.

Back
Top Bottom