Rarity Green

Ancient Necro Greaves
Defense 4
Bonus 3% increased ranged damage
Rarity Green

Total Set Stats
Defense 15
12% increased ranged damage

I’m very confused. The ancient Necro helmet already exists in game..? The reason there aren’t ancient renditions of the breast plate and greaves is because the Ancient brand of items are based off old sprites. There are no older variants of the Necro armor outside of the helmet so it wouldn’t make sense to add sprites for that.

Last edited:
Totally Support. But only one question: The armor is interchangeable with the normal Necro Armor (like cobalt armor)?

I’m very confused. The ancient Necro helmet already exists in game..? The reason there aren’t ancient renditions of the breast plate and greaves is because the Ancient brand of items are based off old sprites. There are no older variants of the Necro armor outside of the helmet so it wouldn’t make sense to add spites for that.

Only the Ancient Necro Helmet exist. The suggestion is make an Ancient Necro Breastplate and Ancient Necro Greaves, like the Ancient Cobalt Armor.

I’m very confused. The ancient Necro helmet already exists in game..? The reason there aren’t ancient renditions of the breast plate and greaves is because the Ancient brand of items are based off old sprites. There are no older variants of the Necro armor outside of the helmet so it wouldn’t make sense to add spites for that.

I thought it would be cool to have a full ancient set because there's only the helmet.Plus the ancient set is stronger.

I thought it would be cool to have a full ancient set because there's only the helmet.Plus the ancient set is stronger.
I disagree because it goes against what Ancient items are supposed to stand for.

The difference between ancient and standard is purely visual, with the ancient armor sprites specifically being the old renditions of the armor. You didn’t provide an alternative visual in the suggestion and there are no other sprites that exist for the Necro armor that could be used as the Ancient variant

The Iron and Gold sets have Ancient helms without Ancient breastplate and greaves as well, so it wouldn’t make sense to fill out the Necro side of things without catering to these armor sets, too.

It just doesn’t make much sense to me and to make the ancient versions stronger than the standard is also a mistake. RNG should not yield objectively better items than piecing together the armor with crafting. Or at least, I assume these suggested ancient Necro armor pieces would be RNG drops, but you didn’t specify.

I disagree because it goes against what Ancient items are supposed to stand for.

The difference between ancient and standard is purely visual, with the ancient armor sprites specifically being the old renditions of the armor. You didn’t provide an alternative visual in the suggestion and there are no other sprites that exist for the Necro armor that could be used as the Ancient variant

The Iron and Gold sets have Ancient helms without Ancient breastplate and greaves as well, so it wouldn’t make sense to fill out the Necro side of things without catering to these armor sets, too.

It just doesn’t make much sense to me and to make the ancient versions stronger than the standard is also a mistake. RNG should not yield objectively better items than piecing together the armor with crafting. Or at least, I assume these suggested ancient Necro armor pieces would be RNG drops, but you didn’t specify.

JetStream says You didn’t provide an alternative visual in the suggestion and there are no other sprites that exist for the Necro armor that could be used as the Ancient variant

I say who cares about that.Having a new set of armor is cool and since its stronger than normal Necro armor it's worth getting.Also, Since you mentioned Iron and Gold have ancient helms, I'm gonna make an ancient iron and gold set.

JetStream says You didn’t provide an alternative visual in the suggestion and there are no other sprites that exist for the Necro armor that could be used as the Ancient variant

I say who cares about that.Having a new set of armor is cool and since its stronger than normal Necro armor it's worth getting.Also, Since you mentioned Iron and Gold have ancient helms, I'm gonna make an ancient iron and gold set.
You're missing the point. There's no reason for more ancient armor, the current tiers only exist as alternatives based on nostalgic value. As such they're meant to be compatible with the other pieces of their existing set, not upgrades.

Back
Top Bottom