Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Hi Sole! If it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if you could change the most recent version of the Castlevania Wavebank.
The change is to the Title track, as I'm wanting a change of pace from the original:

Heroic Dawning (OOE) -> Ecclesia (OOE)

Speaking of the Wavebank, I was wondering about the fade out for tracks in areas that have two music tracks.
Is this part of the game itself or was it artificially created? I was wondering because I was in the process of editing tracks so I could try making my own. :D
Cheers. <3

May I request an update to Lord chewelews' wave bank? (we both worked on the wave bank list, but I don't think they use the forums anymore)
4. Boss 1: Default
9. The Hallow: Deltarune - Scarlet Forest
10. Underground Hallow: Deltarune - Field of Hopes and Dreams
11. Boss 2: C&C Red Alert 3 - Grinder 2
18. Alt Overworld Day: Terraria Day (so the original theme for both)
25. Boss 5 (golem?): Planetary Annihilation - Lapse in the Synapse
34. Lunar Towers: Planetary Annihilation - Planets Collide
38. Moon Lord: Planetary Annihilation - Tides of Steel

Sorry if I missed anything important here

Great to see you back, it's incredible how many of these you've helped make

Hi Sole! If it's not too much trouble, I was wondering if you could change the most recent version of the Castlevania Wavebank.
The change is to the Title track, as I'm wanting a change of pace from the original:

Heroic Dawning (OOE) -> Ecclesia (OOE)

Speaking of the Wavebank, I was wondering about the fade out for tracks in areas that have two music tracks.
Is this part of the game itself or was it artificially created? I was wondering because I was in the process of editing tracks so I could try making my own. :D
Cheers. <3

May I request an update to Lord chewelews' wave bank? (we both worked on the wave bank list, but I don't think they use the forums anymore)
4. Boss 1: Default
9. The Hallow: Deltarune - Scarlet Forest
10. Underground Hallow: Deltarune - Field of Hopes and Dreams
11. Boss 2: C&C Red Alert 3 - Grinder 2
18. Alt Overworld Day: Terraria Day (so the original theme for both)
25. Boss 5 (golem?): Planetary Annihilation - Lapse in the Synapse
34. Lunar Towers: Planetary Annihilation - Planets Collide
38. Moon Lord: Planetary Annihilation - Tides of Steel

Sorry if I missed anything important here

Great to see you back, it's incredible how many of these you've helped make

Hi @Alucard3598 and @SilverBird, your Castlevania and Mixed wavebanks are been updated as requested (and also their respective tracklists)
You can find the links in the OP or in the spoiler below:

Happy listening! :)

I'd like to get mine updated again. Here's the new tracklist, songs marked with a double asterix are changed. Most of the new songs are from League of Legends, Boss 4 is from Pokemon USUM.

Here's the new tracks.

Thanks.

I'd like to get mine updated again. Here's the new tracklist, songs marked with a double asterix are changed. Most of the new songs are from League of Legends, Boss 4 is from Pokemon USUM.

Here's the new tracks.

Thanks.

Hi @Smooooth Jazz, your Mixed wavebank is now up and ready to download! Since the tracks you requested to edit were quite a bit, I decided to create a new wavebank.
You can find it in the OP or in the spoiler below:

Here is my Update List, really needing it:
Space: (Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta: Riders in the Skies)

The Hallow: (Touhou 10: The Gensokyo The Gods Loved)

Boss 3 ((If this is The Destroyer, Frost Legion and Brain of Cthulu)): (Mobile Suit Gundam - Gallant Char)
Dungeon: (Darkest Dungeon: Battle in the Ruins)
Rain (OST): (Disgaea 5 - Moving On)
Mushrooms: (Disgaea 2 - Cyber Dance)
Lunar Towers (Aim to the Top! Gunbuster - Fly High):

Eerie: (Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ - Judau in Space):

Old One's Army: (Char's Counterattack - Sally)

Also, i think i made a mistake last time, Bee is Boss 4 and Golem Boss 5 right? i think you should swap up their current themes then.

Last edited:
HI @~[Icarus]~, I will start updating the tracks and posting the new version as soon as possible. :)
In any case, following the terraria tracklist, Boss 4 is reproduced to the bosses Golem & Lunatic Cultist and Boss 5 is reproduced to the boss Queen Bee.
I don't think there are any mistakes unless you want to swap the two tracks regardless of the case.

HI @~[Icarus]~, I will start updating the tracks and posting the new version as soon as possible. :)
In any case, following the terraria tracklist, Boss 4 is reproduced to the bosses Golem & Lunatic Cultist and Boss 5 is reproduced to the boss Queen Bee.
I don't think there are any mistakes unless you want to swap the two tracks regardless of the case.

No it's fine then.
Also, when you made the Moon Lord theme did you try to remix/edit the one i choosed to be more intense like i told you? cause i still haven't heard yet the final version and if it's not fitting i think i'll probably change it.

Also, if possible, swap Overworld Snow Music (Anastasia) to Underground Ice
and put this as new Snow Overworld (FGO Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Götterdämmerung Lostbelt Theme)

No it's fine then.
Also, when you made the Moon Lord theme did you try to remix/edit the one i choosed to be more intense like i told you? cause i still haven't heard yet the final version and if it's not fitting i think i'll probably change it.

Also, if possible, swap Overworld Snow Music (Anastasia) to Underground Ice
and put this as new Snow Overworld (FGO Cosmos in the Lostbelt - Götterdämmerung Lostbelt Theme)

Hey @~[Icarus]~! Your updated Mixed wavebank is now up and ready for download! You can find the download link in the OP or in the spoiler below:

Regarding the theme of the Moon Lord you have chosen, I have revised the track in case I had missed some details but I have come to a conclusion:
The track has no particular effects or phases.
I tried to make a comparison with some parts in the track but they are all similar, if not the same, to each other (Hey, I could be wrong but at the moment I noticed this).
I don't know what you originally intended to remix the track since, as mentioned above, it has no particular phases and seems more extended version,
so I simply did the standard thing, give a loop to the track. If you're not convinced that the track fits well you can always ask to change it. :)

Hey @~[Icarus]~! Your updated Mixed wavebank is now up and ready for download! You can find the download link in the OP or in the spoiler below:

Regarding the theme of the Moon Lord you have chosen, I have revised the track in case I had missed some details but I have come to a conclusion:
The track has no particular effects or phases.
I tried to make a comparison with some parts in the track but they are all similar, if not the same, to each other (Hey, I could be wrong but at the moment I noticed this).
I don't know what you originally intended to remix the track since, as mentioned above, it has no particular phases and seems more extended version,
so I simply did the standard thing, give a loop to the track. If you're not convinced that the track fits well you can always ask to change it. :)

Oh no no, i mean as in, remember when i gave you the moon lord theme? the problem with it is that the slow parts lasted too long and i wanted it to have more of the pumping parts, get it? so it would be more fitting to the energetic final boss battle.

Thanks for the update! :3

Heyyy! I'd like to request a update to my Mixed version 4 wavebank.

I'd like to have the following tracks replaced with the new ones.

Title - The Tale of a Cruel World (DM DOKURO)
Jungle - Tropical Jungle (The Ruins) (Sonic 06)
Crimson - Aquatic Base Act 2 (Sonic 06)
Underground Crimson - Aquatic Base Act 1 (Sonic 06)
Hallow -
Boss 2 -
(please include the intro!)
Ice -
Underground -
Alt. Underground -
Boss 3 -
Space - Fist Bump (Piano Version) (Sonic Forces)
Boss 4 -
Rain - Silence before the storms (DM DOKURO)
Desert -
Ocean -
(of course without the channel intro)
Dungeon -
Plantera - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiEvA7JyAIs
Frost Moon - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNPAh2ySGNU (what is this? a kirby track between all the sonic/terraria/metal gear rising?!)
Underworld - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6clo5ZhiN4&t

Heyyy! I'd like to request a update to my Mixed version 4 wavebank.

I'd like to have the following tracks replaced with the new ones.

Title - The Tale of a Cruel World (DM DOKURO)
Jungle - Tropical Jungle (The Ruins) (Sonic 06)
Crimson - Aquatic Base Act 2 (Sonic 06)
Underground Crimson - Aquatic Base Act 1 (Sonic 06)
Hallow -
Boss 2 -
(please include the intro!)
Ice -
Underground -
Alt. Underground -
Boss 3 -
Space - Fist Bump (Piano Version) (Sonic Forces)
Boss 4 -
Rain - Silence before the storms (DM DOKURO)
Desert -
Ocean -
(of course without the channel intro)
Dungeon -
Plantera - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiEvA7JyAIs
Frost Moon - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNPAh2ySGNU (what is this? a kirby track between all the sonic/terraria/metal gear rising?!)
Underworld - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6clo5ZhiN4&t

Hi @Burst! Your Mixed wavebank is now up and ready for download! You can find the download link in the OP or in the spoiler below:

Since you have more than a quarter of the wavebank tracks being updated/changed (almost half) I decided to create a new wavebank.
The old one will remain intact, in case you or someone else decides to use it again.

Hi @Burst! Your Mixed wavebank is now up and ready for download! You can find the download link in the OP or in the spoiler below:

Since you have more than a quarter of the wavebank tracks being updated/changed (almost half) I decided to create a new wavebank.
The old one will remain intact, in case you or someone else decides to use it again.

Thank you!

Hey, it's been a long time, eh? I'm here to request...an update to a wavebank.

Remember the Kirby Star Allies wave bank I requested a while back? Well, I'm here to request a number of changes to squeeze in more original tracks from the game. The most recent update was a big one, and it added a few tunes I think would be fantastic for the mix! I also took another look at the available tunes and there were a few very good ones I missed. Here's a list of the tracks I think should be changed (and what to change 'em to, of course!):

4. Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron): Boss Battle
10. Underground Hallow: Guest Star Allies - Dark Meta Knight Secret Room
11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh): Parallel Boss Battle
13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu, Frost Legion): Boss Battle EX
27. Eclipse: Vs. Morpho Knight (Marx Version)
29. Mushrooms: Guest Star Allies - Taranza Secret Room
34. Lunar Towers (Lunar Event): Vs. Morpho Night (Gooey Version)
38. Moon Lord: Astral Birth Void
39. Goblin Army: Vs. Morpho Knight (Daroach Version)
41. Old One's Army (Dungeon Defender's II Event): Rivals in Another Dimension

I have a feeling some of those tracks may not actually be changed, but I was making an effort to knock aside most of the borrowed retro tunes that I originally first suggested. I kinda hope this requested fix generates some...more appropriate results...or something--geez, I can't find an ideal set of words for that. :merchantconfused:

Hey, it's been a long time, eh? I'm here to request...an update to a wavebank.

Remember the Kirby Star Allies wave bank I requested a while back? Well, I'm here to request a number of changes to squeeze in more original tracks from the game. The most recent update was a big one, and it added a few tunes I think would be fantastic for the mix! I also took another look at the available tunes and there were a few very good ones I missed. Here's a list of the tracks I think should be changed (and what to change 'em to, of course!):

4. Boss 1 (Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron, Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron): Boss Battle
10. Underground Hallow: Guest Star Allies - Dark Meta Knight Secret Room
11. Boss 2 (The Twins, Wall of Flesh): Parallel Boss Battle
13. Boss 3 (The Destroyer, Brain of Cthulhu, Frost Legion): Boss Battle EX
27. Eclipse: Vs. Morpho Knight (Marx Version)
29. Mushrooms: Guest Star Allies - Taranza Secret Room
34. Lunar Towers (Lunar Event): Vs. Morpho Night (Gooey Version)
38. Moon Lord: Astral Birth Void
39. Goblin Army: Vs. Morpho Knight (Daroach Version)
41. Old One's Army (Dungeon Defender's II Event): Rivals in Another Dimension

I have a feeling some of those tracks may not actually be changed, but I was making an effort to knock aside most of the borrowed retro tunes that I originally first suggested. I kinda hope this requested fix generates some...more appropriate results...or something--geez, I can't find an ideal set of words for that. :merchantconfused:

Hi @Tyrannosaurus Becks! Your Kirby wavebank is now up, updated and ready for download! You can find the link in the OP or in the spoiler below:

(Hello! If you are still taking wavebank requests I would like to have these done as a Hollow Knight Wavebank)
(Note: Some of these tracks are repeated as there are not enough Hollow Knight tracks to complete all 41 Terraria tracks)

1: Night > Crossroads
2: Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon) > Dream
3: Overworld Day > Reflection
4: Boss 1 (King Slime, Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds, Skeletron // Skeletron Prime, Duke Fishron) > Hornet
5: Title Screen > Main Theme
6: Jungle > Greenpath
7: Corruption > Nosk
8: Hallow > The White Lady
9: Underground Corruption > Nosk
10: Underground Hallow > White Palace
11: Boss 2 (Wall of Flesh // The Twins) > Mantis Lords
12: Underground > City of Tears
13: Boss 3 (Brain of Cthulhu // The Destroyer, Frost Legion) > False Knight
14: Snow > Resting Grounds
15: Space > Crystal Peak
16: Crimson > Nosk
17: Boss 4 (Golem) > Decisive Battle
18: Overworld Day [alternate] > Dirtmouth
19: Rain > Queen's Gardens
20: Ice > Resting Grounds
21: Desert > Kingdom's Edge
22: Ocean > Fungal Wastes
23: Dungeon > Soul Sanctum
24: Plantera > Sealed Vessel
25: Boss 5 (Queen Bee) > Decisive Battle
26: Temple > Soul Sanctum
27: Solar Eclipse > Dream Battle
28: [rain SFX]
29: Mushroom > Greenpath
30: Pumpkin Moon > Nosk
31: Underground [alternate] > Main Theme
32: Frost Moon > Broken Vessel
33: Underground Crimson > Nosk
34: Lunar Event > Mantis Lords
35: Pirate Invasion > Dream Battle
36: Hell > Kingdom's Edge
37: Martian Madness > Dung Defender
38: Final Boss (Moon Lord) > Radiance
39: Goblin Event > Dung Defender
40: Sandstorm > Dream
41: Old One's Army > Dream Battle

(Hello! If you are still taking wavebank requests I would like to have these done as a Hollow Knight Wavebank)

:merchanteek: Whoa, hold up. You should check the very first post on the very first page of this thread before you post something like that. Requests are currently CLOSED, which means Sole Terrarian is NOT taking requests at this time. He's been lacking motivation as of late...

Is Sole Terrarian okay ? I hope he is. He is such a nice guy. Do you guys know what's up with him nowadays ?
I am just very worried :/ I hope not depression for I also felt it at my time ! So ,Sole, please be careful in life. I hope you get better if youre feeling down.
Lots of love, Magical Boi Invo.

Back
Top Bottom