The Official Geometry Dash Thread

I was going to make a GD thread, but I guess I don't have to now :p so far I have about 800 stars, 60 secret coins, and completed 3 demons (none of which are official).

I'm such a GD skrub. I haven't completed Polargeist and I don't know why I'm posting here rather than avoiding the shame of being awful at games. :D

I suck at playing even though I got it 5 months ago but my levels are really good. (Some are pretty bad)

Last edited:
I finally beat my first demon level!! I know its not crazy but i go crazy and im so happy i did :D! Enjoy!

Wow. Never thought I'd say that.

So, as of recently, I have merged between both the GD and Terraria fandoms and I found out that an upcoming level has some references to Terraria in it. Specifically, a WIP Extreme Demon (the highest difficulty a level can obtain) based on the God Eater series has references to the Lunar Events. Video is down below. (the references begin after the drop; order goes in: Nebula, Solar, Stardust, then Vortex)

Thoughts on the references and/or the level? (Or just the entire game in general :p)

I don't have the full version, but I have enough coins to play the first demon level. I've beaten Theory of Everything and Electroman Adventures, but I'm stuck on Time Machine, Cycles, and xStep. :dryadgrin:

I've played since 2015 and I've finished all official levels with all coins and I've beaten around 99 demons (mostly online ones, of course). I have no idea how I'm still even playing this game. I tried to quit a while ago but failed miserably. Still trash at making levels though :^)

Back
Top Bottom