PS4 Freezing Glitch

Stag Wulf

Terrarian
I am using a legacy world that was created before the "1.3" update and the first time I started multiplayer, me and my friend tried to go to the dungeon but every time we did the game would freeze (only the person who got close would freeze) and this had never happened before. After that, the game would do the same thing every time even in offline mode. But with some experiments, I believe that the cultists that spawn outside the dungeon are the cause of the freezing. Now I can't get close enough to damage them. I've tried to find a way to fix it but nothing has worked, I need help.

I am using a legacy world that was created before the "1.3" update and the first time I started multiplayer, me and my friend tried to go to the dungeon but every time we did the game would freeze (only the person who got close would freeze) and this had never happened before. After that, the game would do the same thing every time even in offline mode. But with some experiments, I believe that the cultists that spawn outside the dungeon are the cause of the freezing. Now I can't get close enough to damage them. I've tried to find a way to fix it but nothing has worked, I need help.
Hi there @Stag Wulf, welcome to the forums. :)

Sorry to hear of this freezing problem. I would recommend sending in your information about this issue directly to the developers: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html Be sure to include as many details as possible - if this happened after the most recent bug fix update or not, if it’s a large world, definitely include that it’s a legacy world, etc.

For a workaround, I’m wondering if you can get close enough to have a far-reaching minion kill the Cultists and see if once they’re dead the problem goes away. The Stardust Dragon can see enemies pretty far away (you’d have to get the staff from another world just for this purpose), or the Xeno Staff (just keep summoning it over and over by the Cultists repeatedly if they start to travel back to you).

Hi there just wondering if u ever found a solution cuz im having the same problem its really annoying thx

Back
Top Bottom