Random Forum Fights Infinity

When you enter the portal you see me with a iron pillar looking staff talking to a stone monkey. The decor is Chinese in nature and you are all in Hanfus, your hair is in a variety of different Chinese styles, there are statues of Chinese dragons, flowing water, and lotus blossoms everywhere.

*burns his own hair out and regrows it as it was before
Of all haircuts you could imagine, you used the only one that x dosen't combine with a Mage
[doublepost=1544854337,1544854154][/doublepost]Anyways, I have looked upon the past, the fights that had place. Shall we begin?
*He puts himself in combat bias
(Why it took so long for that short thread?)

*The jar that has Sans' remains wiggle around uncontrollably*
But it refused.
"U-uh, guys? Your skeleton's ashes are acting up... Help?"

((I know, I'm talking to people on the ship.))
*The jar is incredibly hot to the touch*
"Ouchie! I better put this in your cooling chambers-"
it's a fridge!
"-oh, fridge, right."

(BTW the character I'm playing ain't my avatar, but some real edgy space marine called Jack, just to let spelukner know)
"... "
I look around.
"What.. just.. happened ? "
Everything just happened.

(I'm not sure what happened either, but my newest character here was temporary.)
(But seriously, I need like a TLDR of what happened in the last 5 pages.)

"H-hello there! My name is Ralsei. Would you like some cake?" Ralsei asks that while holding a piece of a butterscotch-cinnamon flavored cake.
((Boye, Gordon Ralsei))

((For @tappaja100 and @Parasy))
Delta Sans dies, Ralsei appears
Something bad is coming
A sword foretold by space and time
Can destroy the menace

We are all training, eating
Restoring stamina, becoming better
Portal to another world
Full of Chinese things

Cy-dragon and fluffy prince
Purple warlock and techno-Twins
Is now part of us!

Last edited:
(From what I understood, Sans committed die, Ralsei popped up out of nowhere, Artheus Jix and IDK Blue's name got in a fight about gods and swords where Blue destroyed them with facts and logic, and the Mechanical Bosses started more mayhem especially Spazmatism)

(Yello, when you mentioned the dragon in your TLDR, were you referring to my most recent character here?)

((Yes, anyway))
"H-hey guys, have y-you seen L-lancer, or Kris, o-or Susie? I m-miss them a-a lot." Ralsei starts crying in his hat

"i mean, i think i know two of those guys. one of them showed up at my door and talked about the other. so i guess i can bring you to their town ? "

*Ralsei stops crying.*
"R-really? I'd love to! I promised her I'll bake her cake!"
*Ralsei runs around the ship in 80 seconds*

The dragon from the med bay finally leaves from there, and drops unconscious right out of the door. (Will be referred to as dragon 2 until name is revealed.)
The one that was in the thing with Artheus is finally back after a long flight. (dragon 1, the original)
The newest one enters.

Dragon 1 goes to sleep in some corner.
Dragon 2 is unconscious in front of the med bay door.
The newest one opens a portal and leaves. (He'll be back later.)

Back
Top Bottom