Xbox One Crash to dashboard on joining games

Satsuki Hime

Terrarian
For some reason, whenever I try to join my friends worlds, with new or existing characters, He game quits. Same if he tries to join me. New maps, old maps, makes no difference.

I also get this issue but i do have something you can try! Close Terraria down, have your friend load their world then send you a "Dashboard" invite, accept the invite, this should then automatically launch Terraria, wait for the game to load, select your character you wish to use and hopefully you get into your friends game. I'm also on the Xbox One and this method works for us. Worth a shot either way.

I can still join my friends' lobby directly through Terraria's in-game menu. If you found yourself stuck at the resetting game tile screen, simply reboot your game and try again. This has been working out for me.

I've also found out that game invites do not work at all, as it kept crashing my game 100% of the time afterwards. (or for me at the very least...)

Hope this helps.

My disc copy of the game one Xbox one s keeps crashing every time I load up a world, but otherwise works fine... Well aside from the fact I cannot play without being able to get into a world.

My disc copy of the game one Xbox one s keeps crashing every time I load up a world, but otherwise works fine... Well aside from the fact I cannot play without being able to get into a world.
Is there one particular world that keeps crashing? Are you able to join another world, or a newly created one?

Back
Top Bottom