Ask Aurora Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lol but seriously whats your favorite game besides terraria?

It would have to be the Metroid Prime Trilogy. And yes I'm cheating by getting 3 games in one, but the Metroid Prime series is fantastic. It brought a lot of elements to the Metroid series that I love on top of being very fun games.

I'm hoping it will get a Switch port next year. :dryadsmile:

I've got a few more questions.
Q. Who is that in your avatar?
Q. What is your favorite thing to do?
Q. Where is your character from?
Q. When are you on the forum?
Q. Why did you become a moderator and how?

I've got a few more questions.
Q. Who is that in your avatar?
Q. What is your favorite thing to do?
Q. Where is your character from?
Q. When are you on the forum?
Q. Why did you become a moderator and how?
  1. The character in my current Avatar is Akatsuki. She is an OC of my own creation. Originally created to be my Terraria character personification, she has kinda evolved beyond Terraria and represents what I feel my "inner self" is like.
  2. Outside of the Forums, I enjoy playing games, watching anime, reading manga and several fantasy/science fiction novels.
  3. Pretty much answered with your 1st question, she is my own OC. This avatar however was drawn by an Artist named Dragonith who drew this for my birthday in the past.
  4. It varies depending on my work schedule or other IRL activities. My work schedule changes every week so there are some days I'm on more often, and other days I'm not on as much. I'll sometimes go online on Mobile and won't be able to do everything right away. I'm always on at least once every day due to my role naturally. but some days are quieter than others. I love being on the Forums overall.
  5. I wanted to contribute more to the Forums that I love, since I found important friends here, and I get to meet new people everyday which is fun, and this community in my opinion is more welcoming compared to many other areas of the Internet. It feels like my "home" on the Internet. While Terraria itself is also a factor, I love the game and its one of my most played games of all time, it was mostly about the people for me. I followed what was happening with the Developers and the Forum Staff and got to know them as people overtime. And then Staff applications opened up on June 2016, I got accepted through that process along with Unit One, and from there we became Moderators back in August 2016. Since becoming a Moderator, I've wanted others to feel that they can also have a home. While we do have to enforce Forum rules at times, I enjoy helping people when I can and want everyone to feel like they have a place to feel safe here.

Would you rather be able to summon a cursed weapon or be able to temporality become a (primitive) monster?

Would you rather be able to summon a cursed weapon or be able to temporality become a (primitive) monster?

Hmm, it might depend on what the curse of the curse weapons applies to me. If it shortens my life greatly, I probably would prefer becoming a primitive monster, even if it was just temporary.

If the curse applies something like immortality or corruption of my body/mind. I might consider the weapon.

Hmm, it might depend on what the curse of the curse weapons applies to me. If it shortens my life greatly, I probably would prefer becoming a primitive monster, even if it was just temporary.

If the curse applies something like immortality or corruption of my body/mind. I might consider the weapon.
The curse would limit your time using the weapon before your body turns completely to liquid darkness. That is, about 3 hours.

upload_2019-3-7_11-14-25.png
YEET Y xDxD

Naturally there is a reason I won't watch it.

I will assume your question is why I won't watch the Pokemon Black & White Anime. It is best to ensure on AMA Threads that they include a question in addition to anything else.

Basically, it's because the Pokemon anime is effectively the same thing as it has been since the 1st season. With the only changes being a new region/new characters. But it follows the formula of Ash & his Pikachu deciding to go to a new region for some reason after he has finished the championship in the last. Then there are fillers about helping other characters, and every episode has Team Rocket for some reason. It feels weird to see Ash & Pikachu not really change after 10+ seasons. I feel like it would've been better to get a new protagonist for each new region.

I actually have heard that Best Wishes changes things up a little, but I got so burnt out on watching the Hoenn & Sinnoh arcs of the anime that I can't bring myself to watch it anymore. (The Hoenn arc/time period even had a whole filler season in the form of Battle Frontier which also contributed to that) I kinda got burned out on some of the mainline games as well. Not to mention there's a lot of other anime I want to watch more.

Ok NO IT'S NOT THE BW ANIME IS THE BEST FORM OF ITT YEEEETT GENWUNNER

(Friendly reminder! Cross Out stuff are jokes! So dont take them seriously)

I've heard it a lot, so what does TO actually stand for? I know what it is, but I don't know what the acronym is.
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe its Terraria Online, the old forums used for all Terraria related interactions before it become obsolete and redone with upgraded software(which is the forums you are using right now.)

Sharkman is correct, TO stands for Terraria Online, and was the predecessor to the TCF Forums. The move to TCF was made partially for that reason. And also for the benefit of the Developers getting to directly control the website fully. With TO, it had to be partially managed by Curse.

Terraria Online shutdown a few years ago as TCF became the main Forums for Terraria and lost a lot of traffic as a result.

What's you're opinion on fortnite
Wouldn't play it if my life depended on it.
[doublepost=1552684187,1552684128][/doublepost]
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe its Terraria Online, the old forums used for all Terraria related interactions before it become obsolete and redone with upgraded software(which is the forums you are using right now.)
Or Terraria's canceled "sequel*", Terraria: Otherworld.
*used in a loose sense

Do you know if there are any users who have created sprites that they wouldn't mind sharing? (I would still give them credit)

Do you know if there are any users who have created sprites that they wouldn't mind sharing? (I would still give them credit)

I don't know any off the top of my head. You would have to directly ask the sprite creators for permission on what you'd want to use their sprites for. If they say on their art thread that you can use their sprites under a condition they set, then you'd need to follow that condition.

I don't know any off the top of my head. You would have to directly ask the sprite creators for permission on what you'd want to use their sprites for. If they say on their art thread that you can use their sprites under a condition they set, then you'd need to follow that condition.
Ok. Thank you.

I don't know if you've seen it, but I've recently completed a project of mine to save Ocram. It's a complete redesign, taking his current sprite- whatever that's supposed to be- and transforming him into a teal-colored thunder dragon. Would I be allowed to upload this idea, or is any attempt to save Ocram prohibited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom