Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I harness the power of my glitched ore to glitch through the bubble surrounding me and fire a defoliator at the acolyte, rendering him bald(its not an attack just a status effect, and a non-damaging one at that, so it should work)
everything has a moustache now
well not the Acolyte anymore [insert evil laugh here]

I know 5 posts isn't really that much, but I need to spend the rest of the weekend getting my art done and my sleep taken care of. I've really been needing it.

"Here you go!"
Stats awaiting approval by GM
HP: 100/100
Attack: Can't attack
Speed: 1
Traits:
Summoner: As its action, the Gloople Nest can summon one or more Glooples, choosing from any type in the Bestiary. The amount and frequency of Glooples spawned using this attack depends on the current spawn rate.
EXP: Any time any type of Gloople successfully makes an attack, the Nest gains one EXP.
Level: The nest starts at Level 1. Once the nest gets a certain amount of EXP, it levels up, gaining a few hit points back, slightly increasing spawn rate, and adding a new type of Gloople to the Bestiary. (As a general rule, they get more powerful as the levels increase.) The amount of EXP required to level up starts at 10 and increases by 5 every level up.
Ultimate Summon: If the Nest manages to reach Level 18, then it must immediately summon one of the type of Gloople which was just added. After using this trait, the Nest's HP is reduced to 0.

Gloople
HP:
4/4
Attack: Special
Speed: 3
Traits:
Ram: The Gloople's attack deals no damage, but briefly deals Paralyzed to the target. This condition wears off after the afflicted makes an attack.
Last Chance: While at full health, any attack that would kill the Gloople reduces it to 1 HP unless it received slashing damage this turn. If it is attacked by two things, only the first one is blocked by this trait.
ACTION​
I make a Ninjatwist duplicate and have it attack from the front, while the Guy with the Mustache attacks from behind!

Alright! This confusion sure is going to be one hell of a doozy... your trickery just might do the trick!

Oh yeah, your Gloople's going up, it'll just be in stasis until the next episode.

I resume digging.

"Let's see - okay, nevermind, I guess, let's be blind..." "...Muhy moiugtyuh jusuhyggt wsenhjt hnjumnghb. whuduy!?" "...I cans't hger anbyhigbng..." "Huh? What is thi - I can speak again. I CAN SEE! I CAN HEAR! Well, time to dig some more..." "...Seriously? A rubber chicken? THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!"

You obtain a Rubber Chicken from your digging!

I cunningly put a moustache on everything. Trees, players, the bubbles. everything has a moustache now
Nicol Bolas:24/25

That's even more confusion to add! Nice- the Acolyte has even less of a chance to react successfully now that everything has a mustache!

I harness the power of my glitched ore to glitch through the bubble surrounding me and fire a defoliator at the acolyte, rendering him bald(its not an attack just a status effect, and a non-damaging one at that, so it should work) well not the Acolyte anymore [insert evil laugh here]

The bubble holds anyways! The Acolyte keeps his hair, not even needing to dodge the beam.

I give Ninjatwist_ an Metal Pipe that has the power to knock anything unconscious.

Ninjatwist_ is alright with dual-wielding the pipe and his sword! At least his copy... but not the Guy with the Mustache!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

The Acolyte easily subdues Ninjatwist_'s illusory clone, despite being armed with a powerful pipe- but he can't counter the attack of the Guy with the Mustache, who lunges out from behind the sea of items with mustaches charges his foe from behind! 1 damage dealt to the Acolyte and awarded to Tarhalindur!

The Acolyte gets up and reveals the guise of the Guy with the Mustache, revealing Ninjatwist_! He locks Ninjatwist_ in a bubble of his own... then seals him in another casket

Keep the newest challenge in mind! The Acolyte will only be vulnerable to attacks written about your character in third person!

A Gloople Nest is put in reserve to come onto the field when entities can be activated.

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

The Fae Rogue is minding their own business, and isn't hostile to you. Do you want to pick a few Bladereeds before you part ways?

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)
Embargo (Items cannot be used or charged, and new items cannot be created)
Supply Line Stasis (New entities cannot be created)

Itinerary Objectives:
Deal as much damage to the Acolyte as you can! The Acolyte will not be easy to beat, and sometimes has specific challenges!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ Guy with Fake Moustache [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 100/100. Glooples: 0. Spawn Rate: 1 Gloople per round. Stasis (Cannot act or be attacked, out of combat- for now)
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.

Solar Cooker [PA] HP: 8/8. Houses 6 recently-poisoned eggs!

Acolyte Damage:
Sky High: 3
ender 2: 1
Tarhalindur: 2

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 54/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: Narrate what your character does in third-person!

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway.
Next To: The Clearing The Turquoise Pathway II.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals,Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)

Items of Interest:
Bladereed Plants (Sharp, tall blades of grass, crafting ingredient)

Fae Rogue [N] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 5. | Speed Value: 4. Powder Bomb.
Position: Picking Bladereeds.

====[JOE's Sidequest: The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more![/SPOILER]

<SicclePlayz> um this is some weird pvp im just gonna go away maybe do a sidequest now bye

I go out of the fight, to check for sidequests.

[WARNING ANOMALOUS ENTITIES DETECTED PERSPECTIVE SWITCH PERSPECTIVE SWITCH PERSPECTIVE SWITCH]
Rebooting from backup at central base
.................................done
You are now viewing Makadon.

--
From the base, I observe Tarhalindur. He's a genius. Built this place from the ground up. He has a hold almost everywhere, yet appeared out of nowhere.
I trust him. We've been together from the start. And even though his latest pet project has been delayed due to a stasis field malfunction, he's had an unusual hold on his temper.
Perhaps it's because of the fun he's having as he summons a large time bomb out of thin air and straps it to the Acolyte thanks to an adrenaline boost.
He's a nice guy.
Even if he does take joy in blowing people up.

Sky High continues digging. But where's Xor?

...Yeah, turns out they were separate beings the entire time and were just sharing their power.

With the Acolyte only focusing on the people actually in the fight, he's unaware that Xor is watching from very far away. But the Other Ruby's power is not dispelled by distance, and it can be transferred instantly.

And so...

Xor uses the Other Ruby to trap the Acolyte in an Anti-Attack bubble. The power is then transferred over to Sky High, who pulls an Excalibur out of the hole in which he is digging. He was able to find it with enhanced senses from the Other Ruby's power. Sky High dispels the bubble right as he attacks with the Excalibur and transfers the Other Ruby's power to Xor. Xor uses the power to instantly teleport and strike the Acolyte with a sword created by the Power Ruby. They then share the Other Ruby's power to teleport out instantly as a massive drill falls from the sky.

Meanwhile, far away, Xor and Sky High place the Power Ruby on the Ruby Worm's missing eye.

(Feel free to assist this combo.)

[Switching to Tarhalindur.]
"Hey, didn't I summon the Other Ruby? Actually, speaking of which..."
[Contacting Makadon...]
Tarhalindur: Know anything about the Rubies?
Makadon: Yes. The Power Ruby was first used by Sky High to summon an attack. It was split into 6 pieces at the end of this attack. You used one as a part of an attack but it failed for no good reason.
Tarhalindur: And the Other Ruby?
Makadon: In response to said attack failing, you pulled the Other Ruby from another universe to try again, which also failed for no good reason.
Tarhalindur: I know the Other Ruby is a universal artifact from the universe I took it from, but isn't the Power Ruby an imposter artifact?
Makadon: It's the real thing, Tarhalindur.
Tarhalindur: Aw, crap.
Makadon: Don't worry. Universal artifacts are used for the Genesis Machine to create a universe. I'm not solid on the details, but I'm pretty sure the Ruby is a form of focusing lens. They still need to be intact or the universe will be screwed up, but there's quite a bit of leeway on what means "intact". Breaking it into 6 pieces would be fine. Even grinding it into dust would be fine as long as the dust stays mostly together. Vaporizing it, for example, would cause problems.
Tarhalindur: Ah, OK. On another note, can you set up a Base Attack for me?
Makadon: Sure thing.
[Connection dropped.]
ATTACK​
A missile is fired from the base. Makadon watches its trajectory, confirms all is well, than goes to get a coffee.
The missile arcs over the battlefield, then drops some slime everywhere; the remnants of a failed Gloople test.
The slime appears to be still alive, and clusters around the Acolyte, aiming for the respiratory receptacles and the rest of the head.
While this is going on, Tarhalindur repeatedly kicks the Acolyte in the nuts, and as he only has two arms, he cannot both remove the slime and stop Tarhalindur's kicks. (Removing the slime takes two hands.)

[ESTABLISHING CONNECTION...]
[CONNECTION ESTABLISHED.]
Star:
Hello... Makadon, was it?
This is a pre-recorded message. I'd like to correct a few misconceptions involving the Power Ruby and Other Ruby. Please don't shoot me for listening in.
The Other Ruby was the ruby held by Sky High. He seems to have found it long before this battle. The Power Ruby was found by Xor only recently. The piece of the Other Ruby that Tarhalindur attempted to use was from this world, but the whole one was from an alternate dimension. It has since returned there.
The Other Ruby could be destroyed entirely, and its power would stay. That power could then be used to make a new ruby. If the ruby is split, for example, the power would remain in the pieces until they ceased to exist. Then, the power would move to the other pieces of ruby. As soon as the last ruby piece is destroyed, all the power goes into the destroyer.
Finally, I would like to tell you a few things you forgot to mention...
The Power Ruby is the stronger of the two, but the Other Ruby grants control over the immortal Ruby Worm, which is comparable to an incredibly massive sandworm. The reason it is missing an eye is that the Other Ruby currently does not exist in a physical form. Its other eye is a perfect replica of the Power Ruby.

You did get right, though, that these rubies are universal artifacts. One exists in every universe. But I should warn you to refrain from taking universal artifacts from other universes from here on. If you take them, you take their power, too. And that never ends well for the other universes.

[MESSAGE SENT.]
[DESTROYING MESSAGE RECORDER.]

Star: Well, I'd better be on my way, then.

/NULL

/null
"Thank you for submitting this theory. Your theory has been determined to have been consistent with existing knowledge and stored in the central database. Tarhalindur Industries thanks you for helping to expand our understanding of reality. Thank you."

Blinky101 summons a sapphire, a diamond, and an emerald, and uses them as part of a focusing lens to concentrate the sun on the Acolyte like a magnifying glass on an ant.

Xor teleports to the acolyte, hands up, with nothing.

"You know, it doesn't have to be this way. You don't have to be the Acolyte. That..."

Xor sticks a sticker onto the Acolyte. It reads: "Acolyte."

"...is just a label. We all have one."

Xor has a sticker of his own. It reads: "Anti-Acolyte."

"But these labels don't define us. They don't go inside."

Xor replaces the labels. The Acolyte's reads: "Real Person." Xor's reads: "Figment of the imagination."

"Now, if Sky High were here, his would say 'Real Person' just like yours. But I'm not real. I'm just part of his imagination. Now, I think I may have another label for you."

Xor attaches another label, this time reading "Misunderstood."

"Tell me... Is that true?"

Far away, Sky High resumes his dig.

Sorry my posts have been a little delayed as of late- I haven't been able to keep up much because my sleep schedule's a train wreck and I had a lot of work to get done last week. I also might be taking more time off of this to get art done, which I really should work on (I haven't in a while!) and I intend to get more of it for the next update.

I'm also probably going to have to split this up between days for sleep's sake. (Which surprisingly didn't happen)

<SicclePlayz> um this is some weird pvp im just gonna go away maybe do a sidequest now bye

I go out of the fight, to check for sidequests.

Alright, I can make a sidequest for you, but I really recommend getting in some damage on the Acolyte while you can. Anyways, where do you want to go for your sidequest? I want to see if I can tailor something you'd like out of your desired setting.

Blinky101 casually punches the Acolyte in the face.

A good start, but the Acolyte easily redirects Blinky101's punch!

[WARNING ANOMALOUS ENTITIES DETECTED PERSPECTIVE SWITCH PERSPECTIVE SWITCH PERSPECTIVE SWITCH]
Rebooting from backup at central base
.................................done
You are now viewing Makadon.

--
From the base, I observe Tarhalindur. He's a genius. Built this place from the ground up. He has a hold almost everywhere, yet appeared out of nowhere.
I trust him. We've been together from the start. And even though his latest pet project has been delayed due to a stasis field malfunction, he's had an unusual hold on his temper.
Perhaps it's because of the fun he's having as he summons a large time bomb out of thin air and straps it to the Acolyte thanks to an adrenaline boost.
He's a nice guy.
Even if he does take joy in blowing people up.

The Acolyte freezes time around Tarhalindur's bomb, ensuring that it won't go off!

Sky High continues digging. But where's Xor?

...Yeah, turns out they were separate beings the entire time and were just sharing their power.

With the Acolyte only focusing on the people actually in the fight, he's unaware that Xor is watching from very far away. But the Other Ruby's power is not dispelled by distance, and it can be transferred instantly.

And so...

Xor uses the Other Ruby to trap the Acolyte in an Anti-Attack bubble. The power is then transferred over to Sky High, who pulls an Excalibur out of the hole in which he is digging. He was able to find it with enhanced senses from the Other Ruby's power. Sky High dispels the bubble right as he attacks with the Excalibur and transfers the Other Ruby's power to Xor. Xor uses the power to instantly teleport and strike the Acolyte with a sword created by the Power Ruby. They then share the Other Ruby's power to teleport out instantly as a massive drill falls from the sky.

Meanwhile, far away, Xor and Sky High place the Power Ruby on the Ruby Worm's missing eye.

(Feel free to assist this combo.)

The Acolyte summons a spare Mook to block the Power Ruby-created sword!... or at least try to. While the Mook might not get out in one piece from the assault, the Acolyte manages to get out for free, even constrained by his bubble!

[Switching to Tarhalindur.]
"Hey, didn't I summon the Other Ruby? Actually, speaking of which..."
[Contacting Makadon...]
Tarhalindur: Know anything about the Rubies?
Makadon: Yes. The Power Ruby was first used by Sky High to summon an attack. It was split into 6 pieces at the end of this attack. You used one as a part of an attack but it failed for no good reason.
Tarhalindur: And the Other Ruby?
Makadon: In response to said attack failing, you pulled the Other Ruby from another universe to try again, which also failed for no good reason.
Tarhalindur: I know the Other Ruby is a universal artifact from the universe I took it from, but isn't the Power Ruby an imposter artifact?
Makadon: It's the real thing, Tarhalindur.
Tarhalindur: Aw, crap.
Makadon: Don't worry. Universal artifacts are used for the Genesis Machine to create a universe. I'm not solid on the details, but I'm pretty sure the Ruby is a form of focusing lens. They still need to be intact or the universe will be screwed up, but there's quite a bit of leeway on what means "intact". Breaking it into 6 pieces would be fine. Even grinding it into dust would be fine as long as the dust stays mostly together. Vaporizing it, for example, would cause problems.
Tarhalindur: Ah, OK. On another note, can you set up a Base Attack for me?
Makadon: Sure thing.
[Connection dropped.]
ATTACK​
A missile is fired from the base. Makadon watches its trajectory, confirms all is well, than goes to get a coffee.
The missile arcs over the battlefield, then drops some slime everywhere; the remnants of a failed Gloople test.
The slime appears to be still alive, and clusters around the Acolyte, aiming for the respiratory receptacles and the rest of the head.
While this is going on, Tarhalindur repeatedly kicks the Acolyte in the nuts, and as he only has two arms, he cannot both remove the slime and stop Tarhalindur's kicks. (Removing the slime takes two hands.)

Ooh, interesting.

The Acolyte manages to notice Tarhalindur flying towards him and breathes deep as the slime covers him! He dives towards Tarhalindur's kick, wrapping his leg in the goo! The wizard then unravels the goo around his face at his leisure while Tarhalindur struggles to free his foot.

Hmm....
I pick some bladereed plants before leaving.

You pick three Bladereed Plants and continue on your merry way! The Fae Rogue gives you a swift but non-hostile glance as you depart.

Blinky101 summons a sapphire, a diamond, and an emerald, and uses them as part of a focusing lens to concentrate the sun on the Acolyte like a magnifying glass on an ant.

The Acolyte picks up his solar cooker and uses it to fry some more eggs before Blinky101's gemstones can do damage! However, he doesn't know some of them have been poisoned...

Xor teleports to the acolyte, hands up, with nothing.

"You know, it doesn't have to be this way. You don't have to be the Acolyte. That..."

Xor sticks a sticker onto the Acolyte. It reads: "Acolyte."

"...is just a label. We all have one."

Xor has a sticker of his own. It reads: "Anti-Acolyte."

"But these labels don't define us. They don't go inside."

Xor replaces the labels. The Acolyte's reads: "Real Person." Xor's reads: "Figment of the imagination."

"Now, if Sky High were here, his would say 'Real Person' just like yours. But I'm not real. I'm just part of his imagination. Now, I think I may have another label for you."

Xor attaches another label, this time reading "Misunderstood."

"Tell me... Is that true?"

Far away, Sky High resumes his dig.

The Acolyte tears the sticker off of himself and scowls at Xor.

THE ACOLYTE: A magician never reveals his secrets. Maybe you'll find out, in time...

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ is still locked in the casket, and in the bubble at the same time!

The Acolyte awaits the next moves of your well-crafted characters.

Keep the newest challenge in mind! The Acolyte will only be vulnerable to attacks written about your character in third person!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Provided GoldHero returns, you can travel over to the Desert Ruins! Don't think about crafting additional stuff, though.

Also, the Mine Turtle has jammed.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

As you continue your journey, you come across a pile of Runerocks.
They seem normal, but they seem to be emitting some sort of strange mist- what do you do?

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 24/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 24/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 24/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24.
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sockmonkey367 [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

CURSES:
Charge Stasis (Players cannot charge charges naturally, only by hitting the Acolyte- however, charges may now be stored indefinitely on their slot)
Embargo (Items cannot be used or charged, and new items cannot be created)
Supply Line Stasis (New entities cannot be created)

Itinerary Objectives:
Deal as much damage to the Acolyte as you can! The Acolyte will not be easy to beat, and sometimes has specific challenges!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ Guy with Fake Moustache [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 46/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 100/100. Glooples: 0. Spawn Rate: 1 Gloople per round. Stasis (Cannot act or be attacked, out of combat- for now)
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.

Solar Cooker [PA] HP: 8/8. Houses 6 recently-poisoned eggs and 6 fresh eggs!

Acolyte Damage:
Sky High: 3
ender 2: 1
Tarhalindur: 2

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 54/100. Kills: 28. Challenge Modes: Narrate what your character does in third-person!

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Turquoise Pathway II.
Next To: The Turquoise Pathway, The Turquoise Pathway III.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, or Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals,Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants x3 (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)

Items of Interest:
Runerock Pile (Strange pile of rocks, with an odd aura emanating from them)

====[JOE's Sidequest: The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit, The Hill Borders, the Desert Ruins.

JOEbob [N] HP: 24/24. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 2/20.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/24. Overload: 4/20.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it
Crabshell Armor (27/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
Stuffed Eggplant (x2) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Coal (x4) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Pemmican (x1) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Iron Leggings (20% damage reduction)
Coiled Iron Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +3, 20% Bleed chance when used)
Fragile Strength (Lost upon death, use when attacking to deal 25% more damage)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire +3 more shots, +10% hit chance on first shot, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to swim: when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Dragon Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1)
Crocodilian Backpack (HP: 24/24) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Stuffed Eggplant (x1) (Food item, restores 7 HP and gives Regeneration (4 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Pemmican (x4) (Food item, restores 3 HP and gives Regeneration (1 HP restored per turn) for 2 turns)
Shield of Lords (HP: 20/20) (Shield, regenerates 4 HP per turn, Blocks overkill damage, may be recharged with an action instead of being destroyed upon reaching 0 HP)

APEX [N] HP: 91/100. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 1. Blocks 75% of incoming attacks towards CHICKEN.

CHICKEN [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 4. Speed Value: 1.
Lays 1 Egg per turn, will lay more if sufficiently powered (Eggs: 0)
Nest: Lays double eggs when out of combat.

Patcher-Upper-Iffier [N] HP: 30/30. Base Heal: 5. Speed Value: 4. Healer.

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%), Furnaces, Si. Fortification.
Simple Crafting Table: Allows the use of simple crafting recipes and the creation of Generation +1 Items.
Bakeware Set: Can be used to make foodstuffs.
Furnace 1:
Input: Egg (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Fuel:
Product:

Furnace 2:
Input:
Fuel:
Product: Iron Ingot (x4) (Crafting ingredient)

Smeltery:
Processes two Ore items per turn at no extra fuel cost.
Input:
Fuel: Tar (Fuel Power: 4/4) (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Product: Iron Ingot (x9) (Crafting ingredient)
Sand (x20) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x15) (Crafting/building ingredient/Fuel for 2 turns)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 8 turns)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2) (x2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x35) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x39) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)
Egg (x8) (Food ingredient, can be cooked... or thrown)
Tar (x8) (Crafting ingredient/Fuel for 4 turns)
Raw Beast Meat (x4) (Raw food ingredient, can be cooked)
Flimsy Shovel (Base Damage: +1, 40% chance to break with each use)
Ankylosaur Bone (x3) (Unknown purpose)
Ankylosaur Femur (Club, Base Damage: +1)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +2, user cannot dodge while in use)
Flint-Tipped Warhammer (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Leopard Fang Chisel (Blade, Base Damage: User)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x7)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 3/5. (x8)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 7. Will mine up a certain amount of items per turn.

Ankylosaur Fossil [???]: Partially-intact fossil of an ankylosaur. What will you do with it? Uncovered: Lower leg!

Items of Interest/Dropped Items are marked below!
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Dirt Block (x1) (Can be dug up)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more![/SPOILER]

Xor appears to be sad.

"...Oh."

He walks away, then withdraws a Yield sign.

"Well, at least I won't have to feel any remorse now."

Xor blasts the Acolyte with the Font Changer and then slaps him atop the head with the rubber chicken. He then withdraws a second Yield sign and begins using his yield signs to conduct electricity. Using his electricity-powered Yield signs, Xor battles the Acolyte. He then shows the Acolyte the Meta Portal, showing that the font of the Acolyte's actions has been changed. He follows up with a shower of synonyms and attacks again with the Yield signs. Then, Sky High comes in with exactly what he was looking for - the ULTIMATE DEER CROSSING SIGN. This sign post has the power of every street sign in existence. He throws it to Xor, who drops one of the Yield signs for it, and sends the Other Ruby's power into it. He strikes hard! He strikes fast! And, as it's all happening, the Power Worm, much larger than ever before, swallows the arena whole.

I go to some houses peeking inside windows to look for things like big giant swords or a joke weapon that is actually really good. I go and talk to a random person i see hoping for some weapon to use in PVP.

PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT CHARGES ARE CURRENTLY DISABLED.
--
"Attention." The AI, Nikra (NYE-kra), speaks with a cool, calm voice which permeates through the main facility and the battlefield, thanks to the Tarhalindur Industries Emergency Sonic Broadcast System(TM).
Tarhalindur and Makadon pull up their screens to see the matter.
"We will be completing the transition to TarOS 2.0 this turn. Please stand by."
The post suddenly
Reboot requested. Beginning update.
...............................done
Welcome to TarOS 2.0.

--
Action (Makadon)
"Since I just released this system, I'll just have to do a little demonstration. Actions can now use a step-by-step system, making execution far easier for employees. The plan follows;
1. Use TarOS 2.0's IMPROVED REALITY MANIPULATION functions to pull out a Mind Manipulator (Not an item);
2. Insert the essence of S-rin into the Mind Manipulator (Not harmful);
3. Use the essence, along with the Mind Manipulator's Mind Manipulation functions to give the Acolyte PTSD because of his previous exposure to S-rin, resulting in the rather horrific effect of [REDACTED];
4. Use the Mind Manipulator's mass to bash the Acolyte over the head while he is curled up on the ground from said PTSD."
Makadon presses EXECUTE. "Let's see if this is really as good as the developers say it is."​

Back
Top Bottom