Your Terraria OCs

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree
Terraria OCs are only exclusive to the RP section because you choose them as your character and I decided to actually see if you have any OCs without checking in RP forums without joining a RP on accident... and if you don't have a OC, its okay to show your ingame character

rules are simple...

only reply to show your OCs (or ingame character if you don't have one) or to show your opinions on someone's OC

Pictures of them are recommended unless you don't have a picture of them then explain your OC's appearance in detail (words)

And finally... if you don't understand something, tell me... anyway but make sure it follows the regular rules

Lets start

i didn't think someone would find my trash bin.....

anyways......

all of my three characters i have in-game are ocs. one melee, one ranged, and one mage. i will have one more, which will be a summoner.

68j5TWv.png
her name is brenda. the only reason why she wears these goggles is because of a scar that she got. has a very mysterious past.

25Vr2w4.png
his name is flint. he loves to hunt, and is very skilled at survival stuff.

ggX4F56.png
and this is circe. she loves learning new spells and stuff. also likes to make potions in her free time.

i didn't think someone would find my trash bin.....

anyways......

all of my three characters i have in-game are ocs. one melee, one ranged, and one mage. i will have one more, which will be a summoner.

68j5TWv.png
her name is brenda. the only reason why she wears these goggles is because of a scar that she got. has a very mysterious past.

25Vr2w4.png
his name is flint. he loves to hunt, and is very skilled at survival stuff.

ggX4F56.png
and this is circe. she loves learning new spells and stuff. also likes to make potions in her free time.

Nice!!!

Back
Top Bottom