PS4 OFFERED: Hallowed and Corrupt Worlds For Trophy

This Saturday, September 10, at 7 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, I will be opening up my Hallowed world for people to get their Hallowed Be Thy Name trophy. The world will be open promptly at 7 p.m. and will be closing around 7:15 so I can then open up my Crimson corrupted world for the Corruptible trophy. Each world will be open for approximately 15 minutes (sorry not longer, I'm actually playing No Man's Sky right now and this is all the time I'm willing to be dragged away from galactic exploration).

Rules:

1. No unbuilding anything player built, or messing with the NPCs.
2. Don't mine pearlstone/sand or crimstone/sand as that will reduce the blocks in the world and could make them no longer count towards the trophy.

If you're interested in being a part of this, firstly be prompt. Secondly, send a PSN friend request to uzbachchi before the time and date. Put "terraria trophies" in the message so I know who you are.

The worlds will be open to friends at the times listed, just drop in. Note that the trophies won't pop immediately, it takes a few minutes of wandering around for it to register.

Back
Top Bottom