tModLoader HavenMod - Chemist class, new weapons, accessories and event!

unfortunately, i don't use discord and don't know much about it at the moment, but if i do, might as well.

Hey guys! We've been working diligently on making this mod happen to you, and we have several spoilers to show you today!

Pyrite Burst Staff:

Lumber Pile: https://media.giphy.com/media/WysgFpc0cORBIaU4tM/giphy.gif

Suspicious Looking Royalty Free Music (soon to change):

As always, make sure to join our Discord if you have an account; you'll gain more frequent updates about how the mod is going.

Peace out!

Last edited:
BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS!

We have merged with @Giga's Project IX mod! Expect to see the unique tiers of items and content there arrive here for our mod. We've basically doubled our content now, so thank you so much!

Also, we have updated our first post with our new team and a database of content that will be added to 1.0. And finally, get a taste of our new boss....

And as always, remember to join our Discord! New link here because we basically got raided: https://discord.gg/7yJH28T

upload_2018-12-19_11-12-48.png

i was bored

Can confirm that sprites will be coming soon, the rest of the dev team and I are hard at work to bring you this mod, and I’m sure you will enjoy what comes next!

awesome looking mod dude, my only problem is the gobbler sprite so far but im guessing its a pl;aceholder
Yup, you're exactly correct. Globler is a placeholder, as are currently all our enemy sprites. But we're getting there! Have to resprite the items first.

Thanks so much for your nice words!

I had my doubts when I first heard about this. But after taking a closer look I can say that merging with Project Nine was a good move.

Also, is Galaxy Wurm still going to be here are is that being cut?

I had my doubts when I first heard about this. But after taking a closer look I can say that merging with Project Nine was a good move.

Also, is Galaxy Wurm still going to be here are is that being cut?
We're dealing with some coding issues, talk to @Max04 about it.

Also, were the doubts related to how much we could put out, or related to the content we're doing? Cause any feedback on the content would by very useful for me and our team.

We're dealing with some coding issues, talk to @Max04 about it.

Also, were the doubts related to how much we could put out, or related to the content we're doing? Cause any feedback on the content would by very useful for me and our team.
I've been working with Havok for a while now, the mod has "so" much cut content and they can't seem to decide on the direction they're taking it.
It got to the point where several team members just left without saying anything leaving me as the lead programmer and, I kinda do other stuff now instead of Terraria modding.

When I first saw this mod I thought the outcome would be similar and the content on show was mediocre.

That's until I took a closer look at the chemist class and read how your handling things.
Which to say better than McNugget's laid back-ness. I can't say I'm a fan of only an idea-maker spear heading a mod (same with havok), those usually don't end well. Usually someone with some kind of major contributing talent like coding or spriting owns and leads a modding team. I mean, that's how the largest mods came to be.
In other words, I think this mod can work. Like alot of smaller projects it's not out of the blue to get someone new looking to prove themselves into a team, that would be the case of @Max04 . (I think)
We had some coder/spriter named vayanex who left, he doesn't have any presence on the TCF and doesn't appear to be involved in anything outside of havok. Atleast Haven is a step ahead of that with your lead coder who is making a good name for himself, as are you.

TL:DR Mod has potential and it's looking to be good so far.

I've been working with Havok for a while now, the mod has "so" much cut content and they can't seem to decide on the direction they're taking it.
It got to the point where several team members just left without saying anything leaving me as the lead programmer and, I kinda do other stuff now instead of Terraria modding.

When I first saw this mod I thought the outcome would be similar and the content on show was mediocre.

That's until I took a closer look at the chemist class and read how your handling things.
Which to say better than McNugget's laid back-ness. I can't say I'm a fan of only an idea-maker spear heading a mod (same with havok), those usually don't end well. Usually someone with some kind of major contributing talent like coding or spriting owns and leads a modding team. I mean, that's how the largest mods came to be.
In other words, I think this mod can work. Like alot of smaller projects it's not out of the blue to get someone new looking to prove themselves into a team, that would be the case of @Max04 . (I think)
We had some coder/spriter named vayanex who left, he doesn't have any presence on the TCF and doesn't appear to be involved in anything outside of havok. Atleast Haven is a step ahead of that with your lead coder who is making a good name for himself, as are you.

TL:DR Mod has potential and it's looking to be good so far.

Why thank you yeah, so the wurm isn’t broken, it’s just uninteresting, basically a buffed destroyer, with 1 new projectile, so I’m investigating worm code, which is quite annoying I may add, to try and buff this up, also, @Fortanono has done a great deal of coding, he isn’t just the “idea man”, he was “dormant” for a while, I belive with personal things, but he recently contributed a great deal of content to the github, including a new branch of the chemist class, so things are going smoothly!

Why thank you yeah, so the wurm isn’t broken, it’s just uninteresting, basically a buffed destroyer, with 1 new projectile, so I’m investigating worm code, which is quite annoying I may add, to try and buff this up, also, @Fortanono has done a great deal of coding, he isn’t just the “idea man”, he was “dormant” for a while, I belive with personal things, but he recently contributed a great deal of content to the github, including a new branch of the chemist class, so things are going smoothly!
Well color me surprised! I guess I judged a book by its cover.
I wouldn't have known if I didn't bring it up thou.

as far as worm bosses go yeah that, boss wasn't very interesting, it had a nice concept thou. Also I coded a mod called Ophioid, all of it including its boss.
Must be nice not being alone.

Well color me surprised! I guess I judged a book by its cover.
I wouldn't have known if I didn't bring it up thou.

as far as worm bosses go yeah that, boss wasn't very interesting, it had a nice concept thou. Also I coded a mod called Ophioid, all of it including its boss.
Must be nice not being alone.
Yeah ophiod is coolie, neat ideas

Back
Top Bottom