Pixel Worlds

Starfire1174

Terrarian
Does anyone else here play the massively multiplayer online social sandbox known as Pixel Worlds available on App Store, Google Play and Steam?

To my knowledge, the only other forum user here that plays it is @NeoslayerX .
If anyone else plays this game, let me know and maybe we can meet up and chat in that game. Also obviously if anyone wants to play Terraria with me, let me know about that too. By the way, the game has its own forums that is even on the same engine as this! Feel free to check it out!
http://forums.pixelworldsgame.com/

Here are some in-game pictures of Pixel Worlds in case you have no idea what the game looks like:

Does anyone else here play the massively multiplayer online social sandbox known as Pixel Worlds available on App Store, Google Play and Steam?

To my knowledge, the only other forum user here that plays it is @NeoslayerX .
If anyone else plays this game, let me know and maybe we can meet up and chat in that game. Also obviously if anyone wants to play Terraria with me, let me know about that too. By the way, the game has its own forums that is even on the same engine as this! Feel free to check it out!
http://forums.pixelworldsgame.com/

Here are some in-game pictures of Pixel Worlds in case you have no idea what the game looks like:

Never heard of that.
I would say having this game on Android is the only good thing here.

I played it before didnt like it so much simply because there wasnt an item that can get u alot of good stuff at the start i gave up only have 150+ magic stuff seed

I played it before didnt like it so much simply because there wasnt an item that can get u alot of good stuff at the start i gave up only have 150+ magic stuff seed
The game has changed a lot since you last played it. I recommend you give it another try.
Wth worst game ever not terraria the pixel worlds is such a RIPOFF OF GROWTOPIA
It's not a rip-off, it's inspired and the game has changed a lot since you likely last seen it, very different from Growtopia now.

Back
Top Bottom