Mobile *Adrenaline still pumping* I DID IT !!

Speedrun

Terrarian
Still cant believe it by myself. With almost 700 Frost Moon attempts, years of figuring out, combining weapons, armors and grinding, i finally did it. I managed it, without arena, Heart Lanterns, Honey pools ect, just with the use of potions and standing the entire time in one spot, to reach the 20th wave of Frost Moon with no traps, critter farms or any use of mechanical or structural help, just with my weapons.

Im still nervous, my hands shaking cuz it was a very intense fight, but im sooo happy right now you cant believe it.

Im always nervous about the 19th wave, but i know exactly how many Bossmonsters are in each wave, and how many minions i can expect to spawn during that periode, and the moment you counting the last NK-1 and realize its the final wave .... Im about to cry right now.

Here is my loadout, providing the maximum damage to every and any enemie that may occure in Terraria Mobile, vaporizing anything in a few seconds:

Unreal Snowmancanon, 92% Crit, ~3200 DPS stable.

Agile Coingun, 88% Crit, ~8000-9000 DPS stable.

Unreal Tsunami, 92% Crit, ~4000 DPS stable.

Razorpine

Armor :
Shroomite Gear, all three headpieces, Spectral Gear with Hood.

Accessoires :
Lucky Sniper Scope
Lucky Golem Eye
Menacing Destroyer Emblem
Menacing Ranger Emblem
Menacing Avenger Emblem

Potions :
+10 % ATK, +10 % DEF, +10 % CRIT, +8 DEF, +20 % ARROW DMG, LIFE REGEN, WELL FEED

Hook into the ground for not getting bumbed around, and switch like a menace between the headpieces, for minions Snowmancanon and Launcher, Bosses Coingun and Bullets, Ice Queens Tsunami and Arrows, for healing Spectral Armor and Razorpine.

Ammunition :
Rockets III, Platinum Coins, Heart Arrows.

Last edited:
Still cant believe it by myself. With almost 700 Frost Moon attempts, years of figuring out, combining weapons, armors and grinding, i finally did it. I managed it, without arena, Heart Lanterns, Honey pools ect, just with the use of potions and standing the entire time in one spot, to reach the 20th wave of Frost Moon with no traps, critter farms or any use of mechanical or structural help, just with my weapons.

Im still nervous, my hands shaking cuz it was a very intense fight, but im sooo happy right now you cant believe it.

Im always nervous about the 19th wave, but i know exactly how many Bossmonsters are in each wave, and how many minions i can expect to spawn during that periode, and the moment you counting the last NK-1 and realize its the final wave .... Im about to cry right now.

Here is my loadout, providing the maximum damage to every and any enemie that may occure in Terraria Mobile, vaporizing anything in a few seconds:

Razorpine

Armor :

Accessoires :
Lucky Sniper Scope
Lucky Golem Eye
Menacing Ranger Emblem
Menacing Avenger Emblem

Potions :
+10 % ATK, +10 % DEF, +10 % CRIT, +8 DEF, +20 % ARROW DMG, LIFE REGEN, WELL FEED

Hook into the ground for not getting bumbed around, and switch like a menace between the headpieces, for minions Snowmancanon and Launcher, Bosses Coingun and Bullets, Ice Queens Tsunami and Arrows, for healing Spectral Armor and Razorpine.

Ammunition :
Great job @Speedrun, congratulations. :) That must’ve taken a lot of prep and practice.

I have never even passed Wave 12, so I'm impressed by your achievement (Especially with no arena).

I might just try that tactic myself. Congrats :dryadgrin:

Great job @Speedrun, congratulations. :) That must’ve taken a lot of prep and practice.

I have never even passed Wave 12, so I'm impressed by your achievement (Especially with no arena).

I might just try that tactic myself. Congrats :dryadgrin:

Thanks guys, that means alot to me. This was one of the reasons i got into this forum, to get help from others to bring my Gear to perfection and reach this goal i wanted to achieve since i started to play Terraria on my Phone. @Yello_Xplorer i wrote a very precice guide about this, will actualize it now so it fits with the last fight. You can find it in the Mobile Guide section, would be a pleasure if you read it, but it may be a little long haha

Razorpine

Armor :

Accessoires :
Lucky Sniper Scope
Lucky Golem Eye
Menacing Ranger Emblem
Menacing Avenger Emblem

Potions :

Ammunition :
Very good job, @Speedrun ! I have the best Melee weapon on the Console/PC versions and a huge critter farm, and I still can't manage to beat it. Probably because I don't have much time, but still.

Very good job, @Speedrun ! I have the best Melee weapon on the Console/PC versions and a huge critter farm, and I still can't manage to beat it. Probably because I don't have much time, but still.

Thanks mate !

Yes, critter farms may be good because of there homing abilitys, but even if you manage to use 10+ Statues, they will still, due to the spawning time delay, dont have enough DPS to deal with the minions AND the Bossmonsters at the same time. The Snowmancanon puts out around 700 damage each shot, with a faster repetition then the Tsunami Bow, and its projectiles home in on enemies. Try it, i wrote a Guide for this specific event in the Guide-Section of this forum, there i discribe very precicley what i did during the fight !

I think, when the 1.3 update for the Mobile Version appears, its possible without any problems to reach wave 20 with this strategy and some adjustments in Gear. Vortex with Phantasm is doing way better then the Tsunami, and the coingun gets alot more DPS output, allowing to kill NK's and Everscreams with almost 13.000 damage per second.

Last edited:
Thanks mate !

Yes, critter farms may be good because of there homing abilitys, but even if you manage to use 10+ Statues, they will still, due to the spawning time delay, dont have enough DPS to deal with the minions AND the Bossmonsters at the same time. The Snowmancanon puts out around 700 damage each shot, with a faster repetition then the Tsunami Bow, and its projectiles home in on enemies. Try it, i wrote a Guide for this specific event in the Guide-Section of this forum, there i discribe very precicley what i did during the fight !

I think, when the 1.3 update for the Mobile Version appears, its possible without any problems to reach wave 20 with this strategy and some adjustments in Gear. Vortex with Phantasm is doing way better then the Tsunami, and the coingun gets alot more DPS output, allowing to kill NK's and Everscreams in just a second.
For critter farms, mine's just a multitude of pit traps that lead into lava.

I don't know what the Snowmancannon is or how to get it.

I'm on Console, plus my disc is long gone. (Rest in peace)

I have a coin gun, but I don't use it because I'm not all that rich. I only really do Frost Moon and Pumpkin Moon because I need coins :/

For critter farms, mine's just a multitude of pit traps that lead into lava.

I don't know what the Snowmancannon is or how to get it.

I'm on Console, plus my disc is long gone. (Rest in peace)

I have a coin gun, but I don't use it because I'm not all that rich. I only really do Frost Moon and Pumpkin Moon because I need coins :/

Poor Disc :-/ You can also use Venom or Holy Arrows for the Tsunami instead of Platinum Coins and Coingun, its maybe not that powerfull against bosses but still doing huge amounts of damage. You can farm Platinum with the Ring of Greed, which you get from the Pirate Invasion. Combining the Discount Card, Ring of Luck and Lucky Coin, with the Ring of Greed you get alot of money when hitting strong enemies with weak weapons, because they drop money on almost each hit. I use it in the Golem Temple against Lizhards along with the Brain of Chtulu Rifle.

The Snowmancanon is a uncommon drop of the Ice Queen, obtainable after wave 11 of the Frost Moon Event. Its worth the grinding, because its strenght is, with the right accessoires, just insane.

Critter Farms are meant to be spawn-statues that spawns critters, which you then hit with the Horsemansblade. That summons homing-in Pumpkins, which do about 150-200 damage per hit.

Holy :red: that's amazing!

Thanks man, was a hard piece of work !

good job now i wish i could do that.

I wrote a guide about this in the mobile guide section in this forum. If you follow the guide you can achieve at least (without the use of the Coingun) wave 17-18.

To reach wave 20 is a little bit of luck, because it depends alot of how fast the minions respawn between stage 5 and 10. If they spawn to slow, you cant reach wave 20, no matter how perfect you perform.

For the goal-run, stage 1-10 should be done in about 1 minute, the rest is simple because Frost Moon advances waves with points. Each Monster gives you a certain amount of points. After wave 10 the amount is predictable and pushes you with each run equaly fast through the event.

The only really hard thing to do then is to maintain the DPS. This loadout has almost no survivability, so healing/picking up hearts from Bossmonsters and Mimics should be done before the next wave spawns, so you can put out as much damage as possible. If you do that while a Ice Queen is on grid you lose valuable time that cost you waves.

Last edited:
search
Farming for 20 days for the ankh shield

Back
Top Bottom