Mobile Is this a bug ...?

Speedrun

Terrarian
After searching for a long time how to get the most DPS out of my Mobile-Version of Terraria, i saw in many Forums that the people recommend using Holy Arrows and the Tsunami Bow. The problem now is, that if i hit Bossmonsters with it, the Arrows going after the second or third shot repeatly through the Enemie without dealing damage, only the falling stars do.

I know that piercing damage provides enemie Monsters with a 1/6 of a second invincibility timer, but i was searching for this in combination with the holy Arrows, and no where in the entire Internet this gets mentioned. Everyone seems to be sure about that Holy Arrows and the Tsunami are the best possible Methode besides the Coingun to do DPS, which is just not the case in my game because of this "bug".

So my question is, is it a bug that holy Arrows go through enemies after several shots or is it really just the invincincibility timer, and no one playing Terraria ever noticed this huge cut-in in DPS ?

I think this is because of the invincibility timer. From my experience, venom arrows (Ichor if the enemy is immune to venom) do the most DPS against single enemies, while holy arrows do the most DPS against multi-segmented enemies and large groups of enemies.

Back
Top Bottom