Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

It doesn't have the water graphics update and no dungeon defenders update....is this true for the upcoming mobile update
Is terraria 1.3 mobile will there be old one army like pc do? because there is don't exist on the console

The initial release will be 1.3.0.7 tier - so yes to Moonlord, no to DD2 stuff FOR NOW - the plan is to start into additional content rollouts once Switch/Mobile are out.

Can they give an estimated month I
Just really excited you know I really want to fight moonlord and other bosses and see all the new stuff

This message is not aimed at DR studios just the amount of times the terreria team that's worked on mobile, I feel like they've been dangling the update in front of our faces like dangling a piece of bacon over a dog they've been teasing this update for yrs could the terreria pls just be a little more of what's going on. Like pipeworks even had YouTube videos to keep the console players up to date why can't the mobile team just do the same thing as pipeworks.

This message is not aimed at DR studios just the amount of times the terreria team that's worked on mobile, I feel like they've been dangling the update in front of our faces like dangling a piece of bacon over a dog they've been teasing this update for yrs could the terreria pls just be a little more of what's going on. Like pipeworks even had YouTube videos to keep the console players up to date why can't the mobile team just do the same thing as pipeworks.
Unforeseen things happen, they're building a whole new basecode/everything from scratch to continue Terraria Mobile with so that they may roll out future updates faster
[doublepost=1548447794,1548447736][/doublepost]
Can they give an estimated month I
Just really excited you know I really want to fight moonlord and other bosses and see all the new stuff
Me to bro, I can't wait either :)

Welcome to the Terraria family, DR Studios!
This is wonderful news! As far as I could tell from the video, the UI is looking really great with a jump button on the right, as well as a reticle button (probably used to switch between smart cursor/cross-air modes), a zooming feature (at what looks like 80% or 50%?), the action button (swing/shoot), and a button with a.. block(?) on it. Meanwhile, on the left, we've got a quick heal button, a button apparently used to open doors/chests(?), and of course, the movement, as well as all 10 available hotbar slots! There's also the inventory bag in the bottom left. It seems like it's running well, too.
The wait looks to be very worthwhile! Keep up the great work! :happy:
I'm excited to see what comes next week!
Oh man... I really really found the old controls a lot better/easier. I hope there will be some option to switch from new to old controls

I sure hope we can get some better gameplay footage and a look at the controls soon. Regardless of the controls, it would be so awesome to see 1.3 on mobile

Here’s a list of what I want for this update:
-My slime mount to be able to do damage
-better graphics
-better UI
-online servers and chat
-mods maybe
-a star wrath
-all the bosses
-The marble and granite biomes
-And lastly, watches and the cell phone accessory

I sure hope we can get some better gameplay footage and a look at the controls soon. Regardless of the controls, it would be so awesome to see 1.3 on mobile

Here’s a list of what I want for this update:
-My slime mount to be able to do damage
-better graphics
-better UI
-online servers and chat
-mods maybe
-a star wrath
-all the bosses
-The marble and granite biomes
-And lastly, watches and the cell phone accessory
And maybe lunar fragments to initiate lunar eclipse when we wanted plus the lifeform analyzer etc......

Back
Top Bottom